0.10.0g Patch Notes

is there live support for path of exile? because I've been experiencing some major game crashing between portals
"
unsane wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed a bug where monsters killed by your minion's minions were not assigned to you if the middle minion was deleted.

What skill or spectre combination allows you to get minions of minions?

I suspect it's just raise spectre on a mob that summons minions. That's just a WAG, though.
Last edited by anomiep on Feb 10, 2013, 7:52:04 PM
"
anomiep wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed a bug where monsters killed by your minion's minions were not assigned to you if the middle minion was deleted.

What skill or spectre combination allows you to get minions of minions?

I suspect it's just raise spectre on a mob that summons minions. That's just a WAG, though.

yeah, that doesn't work :( they won't summon minions for me
"
frymaster wrote:
yeah, that doesn't work :( they won't summon minions for me

Yeah, I tried too.

The other thought I had was - I could see totems being implemented as a 'minion' with no mobility, since you could probably reuse a fair bit of code that way. (would already have the ability to have an aura, allies, etc, if all of that were already implemented on whatever kind of entity). So it might just mean spell totem + summon skeletons or something like that.

Of course, that is *also* just a WAG, and they may not have even implemented anything that way.
Use "Dominating Blow"
Nice patch, keep it up!
The new look gems look like ass at least give us the ability to make them look like the old ones. Maybe a toggle in the options menu or something. But really man why change them ? they were fine? Why fix whats not broken ? Also If your going to make effects on them why not just effect Quality gems or something.

"Players are no longer attackable by monsters when changing areas."

Even so..

This just happened to me. Toon name: Yvelia, marketplace to sewers in Cruel at lvl 53 if you want to look at the logs.

In a desperate attempt i did alt+f4. But the loading/transition screen had already been there for a few seconds.
TY!
While in loading screen the game freezed and when i came back my HC char died, proving this impossibility of being attacked while changing area isnt working.........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info