0.10.0g Patch Notes

Still have major desynce problems, I was just teleported into the middle of a group of enemies and I was instantly killed :( Absolutely nothing I could have done about it :/
"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
Yeah 0.10.0GGG ahahaha!
nice :)
"Moderators now have access to some moderator options when they right click a player."

maximum trolling more: OFF
Hopefully the flask fix will work for me. Since I've played there has been an issue where the flasks just sometimes don't activate when I hit the button.
"
AzureFlash wrote:
"
Players are no longer attackable by monsters when changing areas.

So how did you manage that? I thought it was impossible to fix completely?

A programmer that says that something is impossible to program is a lazy programmer.
That said, i don't have any real world programming experience so i might eat my words later :p.
"
Jedmiester wrote:
Still have major desynce problems, I was just teleported into the middle of a group of enemies and I was instantly killed :( Absolutely nothing I could have done about it :/

Still that bad? I wish that GGG is fixing that, "rubberbanding" and lags are more common in PoE than in Diablo 3 at the moment and it#s already pretty bad in D3.
Not always but certain Skills cause extreme lag spikes and "rubberbanding", I leap slamed to death more than once because of this. Somehow it is getting worse since the last patches, it seems GGG improved the server stability but at the cost of more lags and rubberbanding. Very dangerous as a Melee where you ahve to react in milliseconds and have absolutely precice positioning or you just die.

Please fix the "lag spikes of death", it really kills you in PoE.
May i have a question ;D
I started download it for about 70%
I press wrong button and close the file........
When i press again, it start from 0%........
I wait for many hours......
Can u help me?
Very happy with the work GGG! Keep it real.
Last edited by SNORLAXIO on Feb 1, 2021, 6:26:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info