[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

"
squencelol wrote:
Will it be possible to list down the kind of Jewels that you are using or/to look out for?

Also, I have tried to run this build with the Unique Jewel (Self Flagellation), but with an Enfeeble on myself, it negates all the boosted damage back to square one.

Totem Resistances on jewels were my #1 priority. After that Totem Damage and Totem Life or Life for my character. Totems have a base 35% all resistances in each difficulty and there is only a little amount to grab from the passive tree so you want to go this route to increase your totems survivability versus magic damage.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Sep 20, 2015, 8:35:11 PM
Hey just a tip you can roll Leo's (15-30)% increased Damage over Time mod on any 1 handed or 2 handed weapon for 5 alchs (he must be lvl3) and that could be a way to increase your damage a little more...
Hey, that's better than the 15-19% Fire damage Catarina can muster. Too bad my wand has too many affixes to multi-mod, but I can certainly switch to the Leo prefix. Good man!
It is an easy mod to miss/overlook as most don't know about it so i thought id point it out in case no-one else noticed it... glad i could help... anything for more deeps XD
Working on a more expensive version of this build that should prove to be more defensive and more damage. Will be slowly adding it to the guide.

edit: added a quick and dirty guide on the new variant.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Sep 29, 2015, 2:57:35 AM
wow i rly hope to see the shockwave variant soon :)

sounds very interresting, plz keep us updated :)
I have played around a lot with it on one of my bonders in standard and I like it a lot more then lightning warp totems, which was my favorite build for the last 4 leagues. Everything gets sucked together and incinerated, nothing escapes. EE is applied much more easily and Blind takes care of any stray ranged attacks. Still have to worry a little bit about flicker strikers but that is all.

I still prefer 2 shockwave totems + 1 searing bond totem because I can control much larger areas at once and doubling up totems in a single spot means very fast enemies can't escape. Overall maps are even easier... as it should be with having to actually pump currency into the build.
Could u make the shock wave totem build as a maruader? I have those gloves and a 6s soul mantle been trying to 5L just need to sort out a mace.

Don't have a spare Templar but got a lvl 40 Maruader spare That I could respect into this build.

Cheers
LGW
yup you totally can. I personally like the marauder better in the end because you have more life regen. The only downside is that it will take a lot longer to get to double totems meaning you just have to rely on other things for longer.

Templar has a much easier early game
Marauder is stronger late game

That is assuming we stick with the blood magic model which has been tested and works perfectly fine.

to do marauder just swap the 5 starting points from templar to marauder, be sure to include the life regen nodes, and then just move HP from the scion wheel to marauder to finish it off.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Oct 1, 2015, 10:49:22 PM
Kartikdon plz help me understand the playstyle:

1. place a searing bond totem
2. place the shockwave totem linked in the Empire's Grasp
3. place the shockwave totem linked in soul mantle

Ty for help,
i didnt play your warping searing bond and dont know the 3 totem playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info