[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

+3 is better with empower and No need to waste slots on traps when LW totems do it for us
Im lev65 running 72-74 maps comfortably. Only real expense has been the Empower gem.

Gear

Numbers
Resists:
Fire 81
Cold 79
Lightning 81 (with Purity)
Chaos 62

Item Rarity: 169

Tooltip damage: 11000 without charges
dang, looks like empower went way up. I bought mine for 5C. its now 10 to 15c on the low end.
why not using fire penetration? i thought it was better than inc burn damage
fire pen does not work with searing bond as searing bond does not actually hit.
Hello, ran this build last year due to my isp suxor, it really helped with the warping totems because I was unwanted afk due to lag and desynch. Anyhow it became a very fun build to use. I have been gone for a long time is it still viable? thanks

thanks for the reply Kartikdon
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
Last edited by TheGreenGhost on Aug 27, 2015, 1:13:01 PM
yes it is
I actually am having a problem, only have less duration at about 7, but my warp totems are only out for about 5 seconds. I nabbed every extended duration you did, and I know once my damage gets up it probably won't be a problem, but is that normal? I noticed in a previous post it was suppose to last about 7 to 8 seconds with all the duration passives. Thanks for an answer.
Link your passive tree and gear please
Come to think of it, this is true for me as well. I always have to re-cast my LW totems a couple of times before the Searing Bond totem expires... But I've been playing like this without any problems and thought it was intended. ^_^

Here is my gear and passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABAcEswYOBqAJ9gthDc0OXBDMEmkWbxccGGoczhzcHRQhsCftKPoqEyqNK1ArtjWSNtg6WDrhPC1Bh0PIRX5FnUkbSshMs03jTwRTUlXGWAdY5VorW6BeXV7AXypkhGaeaPJq-m6qcXl0VXgvfA58S3yDfOV99YLHg1-DzIPbhTKIWoqvjEaPGo9GkBGWdJitmuCboaIAo_KmV6cIp1WnlKyYr2yvp7Xytz64k8T2xq7QH9H91HzYvdrd42rr7uxV7-vwH_Fs8kX31_iT-d356PrS_gr-VP6P?accountName=Bizze79&characterName=_Hajil_
Last edited by Bizze79 on Aug 31, 2015, 4:06:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info