(2.1.0) [Offline] SPECTRAL THROW/Double Strike BUILD

streaming now
I will be going on a 4 day cruis guys. So won't be playing for a bit
sorry guys was gone for a bit. testing a new build, message me if u guys have questions about this one
want to say this build is awesome i changed it up a tad bit since you're using resolute technique i decided to use a axe instead of sword currently at lvl 83 im at this in my skill tree couple away from sentinel

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZqZRHfodqvTaQbGVNqSe-p2EhGbSE7xpVapN07WSjtkF67zborlBOKgUtRmmGYAHnhyn-aymlYEsyfhRNpzATyV4T_EuezWWnIVW8n9Ih3D0YkfJBVw0HdYIH2WHApoVSrY0ZLusJz345DnasCZbqGJd5-Ov3MuRRwaN82VBHTjLvDhfhFCAm-F8_E0z2SIzPPfxYY8bYJ-3E9n31PQ8czitQDc3-VDwtxq63Pv4K2L01kvJFOuG18g==

sitting on 5197 hp atm and i plan on switching one of my rings out for a mings heart, drops me to about 4891 hp. And this is the current gear i'm using with the axe setup, also current dps is 40,675 on double strike and 6597 on spectral throw without blood rage on.

Spoiler

i have a good feeling once i can slap a mings heart "maybe two by level 90" double strike/spectral will breeze through atziri
u vid up streaming now
"
powersquat wrote:
want to say this build is awesome i changed it up a tad bit since you're using resolute technique i decided to use a axe instead of sword currently at lvl 83 im at this in my skill tree couple away from sentinel

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZqZRHfodqvTaQbGVNqSe-p2EhGbSE7xpVapN07WSjtkF67zborlBOKgUtRmmGYAHnhyn-aymlYEsyfhRNpzATyV4T_EuezWWnIVW8n9Ih3D0YkfJBVw0HdYIH2WHApoVSrY0ZLusJz345DnasCZbqGJd5-Ov3MuRRwaN82VBHTjLvDhfhFCAm-F8_E0z2SIzPPfxYY8bYJ-3E9n31PQ8czitQDc3-VDwtxq63Pv4K2L01kvJFOuG18g==

sitting on 5197 hp atm and i plan on switching one of my rings out for a mings heart, drops me to about 4891 hp. And this is the current gear i'm using with the axe setup, also current dps is 40,675 on double strike and 6597 on spectral throw without blood rage on.

Spoiler

i have a good feeling once i can slap a mings heart "maybe two by level 90" double strike/spectral will breeze through atziri

thanks for the fed back
streaming soon
streaming now
streaming now
streaming now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info