[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
Isnane wrote:
As someone who never played RF, I really enjoyed getting to play this build and just slide around as a massive wall of flames. But I started getting curious, at what point could I do normal atziri, because I never really....did her before. I would just get to maps and just do those, never really trying to test a character in a hardcore league to do atziri and having the chance to die.

My character is HugeDads in the talisman league, and I can't tell if he can do the normal atziri fight yet in the slightest.

Around lvl90 , after u get your gems 20/20 and get some decent gear ~9k hp could be ok
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
So doon is better than catalyst only after i have base 700str without doon equiped?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
-my teorycrafting

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAWGPG2D38jM_2SF8_UEfvDhQgGj58uPGsKS7yL1cN0iHyQYIH2XwB56cwns38SxRNGJG8n62Nz352rNlh85toZcRYGS7E9iftBg7UfAn2xq4cpwxfU6WDzDwtg1_-Crc-2L356EGHaHTaYhhWlKCvbAthaPJboKdVfA5DyASzogDwH9rBhO9hIRpVNugFLXTteu_Tby5TZKMB3GVNvTZHfoTZgsco-pituJMc3I8a6-5TUkWdmuDhc5o7gpvsODrYJy-QVRo4n9_vfDwFZlSFe5Zskc677QGRLdKi6hLhNZI64fJF_o-mV6-n_lQNzStQHM5N4w==

less Flask Effect / leass AOE

but 7 Endure Charge / more 0,4% life reg / each endure 0,2% life reg / 1 more jewel slot / 20% more elemental damage / life is same 259% /
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 4, 2016, 4:38:51 AM
"
-my teorycrafting

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAWGPG2D38jM_2SF8_UEfvDhQgGj58uPGsKS7yL1cN0iHyQYIH2XwB56cwns38SxRNGJG8n62Nz352rNlh85toZcRYGS7E9iftBg7UfAn2xq4cpwxfU6WDzDwtg1_-Crc-2L356EGHaHTaYhhWlKCvbAthaPJboKdVfA5DyASzogDwH9rBhO9hIRpVNugFLXTteu_Tby5TZKMB3GVNvTZHfoTZgsco-pituJMc3I8a6-5TUkWdmuDhc5o7gpvsODrYJy-QVRo4n9_vfDwFZlSFe5Zskc677QGRLdKi6hLhNZI64fJF_o-mV6-n_lQNzStQHM5N4w==

less Flask Effect / leass AOE

but 7 Endure Charge / more 0,4% life reg / each endure 0,2% life reg / 1 more jewel slot / 20% more elemental damage / life is same 259% /

That's pretty close to the build I'm running now

tree

That's the full 100 tree. I'm currently level 88 in HC Talisman, and I've run twinned Necropolis with ease, as well as twinned Academy (equally scary bosses in my book). The life total comes to 240% but with 4 jewels it's actually 268%. It is missing some of the regen nodes, but in Talisman it's easy to make up for that with the Primal Skull talisman, as well as a corrupted +1 end charge belt that allows for 8 max charges equaling 1.6% life regen while fully charged.

My current gear:

gear

I'm sitting on 9.1k hp, I still have 3 jewel sockets and 20% life to pick up (reduced mana) and I'm ~7k armor (40%). I run Vitality with my Purity and the regen is a major quality of life buff. I attempted Atziri a while ago and didn't make it past the trio, but I'm confident I could do it at this point with little trouble, especially when self-casting Immortal Call. I could have better boots, and some better rings, as well as (very wishful thinking) a corrupted Kaom's with +1 max resists. The low-level CWDT with enfeeble makes most every boss trivial. Merc Malachai smashes me (when enfeebled, 7 end charges and chaos golem/fortify up) for about 4.5k--half my life pool. With my wits about me there isn't much that could one-shot me (yet) and mapping is steady, not fast by any means.

Edit: Calculating RF damage on a mob with 0% fire resist shows my current build doing 90k dps
Last edited by ToBeSomebody on Jan 5, 2016, 10:52:55 AM
I have yet to run a RF build but seeing as I have 3ex I want to run this build my only gripe is that you say that you can not run it till level 80 is that absolutely true. Because I just feel like thats a awful lot of the game dedicated to searing bond.
"
VintageSheep wrote:
I have yet to run a RF build but seeing as I have 3ex I want to run this build my only gripe is that you say that you can not run it till level 80 is that absolutely true. Because I just feel like thats a awful lot of the game dedicated to searing bond.

Playing in the Talisman league I started right at Rise of the Phoenix. I focused heavily on regen and life in the tree early and again I got the primal skull talisman, paired with purity and vitality I was able to make it work.
I think it's worth to invest 1 point in Art of the Gladiator as it can improve clear speed and give you extra dexterity. Just started and wonder if this build is viable on highest map tiers.
Need leveling tree for Hardcore please!
"
Gosen wrote:
I think it's worth to invest 1 point in Art of the Gladiator as it can improve clear speed and give you extra dexterity. Just started and wonder if this build is viable on highest map tiers.

not worth to spend that point...u dont need more then +30% ms from boots , because u use quicksilver ,other bonuses u dont need them...

This build if for survivable and farming on end game lvl maps , as u seen on videos its quite easy but u cant do core map...
IGN=Cocotheone
"
Wonnka wrote:
Need leveling tree for Hardcore please!

i'd wrote some days ago how to spend on early nodes, i'l update this in future
IGN=Cocotheone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info