Season Ten, Event 6: 90 Minute Merveil Kill

Good stuff, Qarl. Thank you!
"
Qarl wrote:
We have fixed issues related to future races of this type.

We will award missing class points soon. Update: We have awarded the class placement points now.

We are investigating migration issues.

Does this mean i can keep my Demi ?
If I deleted my race character, does that mean I get no points? Joined late so I only reached lvl 12, but didn't get any points in my progression tracker
"
ill be pretty pissed if they remove it, especially after ripping #1 overal to desync in the 90 min rouge.

Pissed if they remove a highly exclusive item you didn't obtain through merit in the first place?

If they allow everyone to keep them, every account in the game should get one. I'm not even joking. I think.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 23, 2014, 6:51:37 PM
How many Demi's were actually generated?
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
I was happy after getting this Demi but I think they should be deleted.
;-)
I raced in this event, got this as well as many others

but also saw this:

And I now have 6 of these that have had their art changed, and every Wurms's Molt in POE trade has now had their art changed, did I miss this announcement?

I got a Demigod's Eye as well, finishing in 602nd place. I would like to keep it, but it might make sense to take them away, to keep them special.

Hey, I know! How about replacing the mistakenly-awarded ones with a new variant:

Demigod's Redress
Pyrite Hoop

It could make your character 3% larger, but do absolutely nothing else. Or, it could have the same functional stats as Demigod's Eye, but make your character 3% smaller instead of 3% bigger :-)

Anyway, I vote that GGG go home for the Holidays, and handle clean-up later.
"
lethargo wrote:

Hey, I know! How about replacing the mistakenly-awarded ones with a new variant...

it would make it even more exclusive and valuable.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Race characters are in hardcore league, demigods ring still there, but i cant take items from race in Bloodline league :( I think it was possible in Beyond take items from actual race??
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info