Way to many HC PVP events for there player base

Hello can someone explain me why half of our pvp events are for HC aswell , the HC lld people are group of around 10 people that play once a week compared to the SC were way more people play and enjoy the LLD you may ask from where i get this information its simple check the US / EU ladders there are 7 pages in HC http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121117 compared to 77 pages http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121078 same with EU HC 7 pageshttp://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121187 EU SC 83 pages http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121175 so I am not a game designer my self but I dont understand why there 50:50 hardcore/softcore tournaments when the player base is 1/10 makes 0 sense. There should be around 100 SC and 10 hc tourneys going from this information. For people to get into HC lld is hard its not like we can kill ourself and we are in SC and can do the same thing we did before like HC people can , all we can do is regrind what we already got in SC

just combine hc and sc in 1 pvp league where the best of the best fight against each other we would have less q times , more players , more fun , better builds , more tthrilling game play and many other better stuff we dont have currently , its not like you can die in pvp = no diffrence if your sc or hc and if you say qqqqqqqq i farmed my gear in hc and i am fgt that looses his value gear then your fail anyways getting carried by gear shouldnt be the focus in pvp.

schedule can be found here http://www.pathofexile.com/events
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Dec 20, 2014, 1:48:23 PM
Also no challenge league events?
I'm not touching hardcore due to the million remove only stash tabs that I'd have to deal with, let alone the idea of having to trade or grind/craft for dueling gear in a league no one is playing in.
I was semi-excited for doing some pvp events, but seeing none for the challenge leagues... and then like 50 for HC... just lol
Challenge leagues are season 2, for both torment and bloodlines.
"
boof wrote:
Also no challenge league events?
I'm not touching hardcore due to the million remove only stash tabs that I'd have to deal with, let alone the idea of having to trade or grind/craft for dueling gear in a league no one is playing in.
I was semi-excited for doing some pvp events, but seeing none for the challenge leagues... and then like 50 for HC... just lol
ye they said s2 is gonna be challenge league focused , and ye the 50 hc events are ridicolous i dont know how someome who plays the challenge league wants to play oldschool HC league with a 1% player base completely waste of time while standard is the focus of the game hc people die get into there , new sc challenge league becomes standard , if someone from hc dies gets into standard ,that its like the garbage can of of everthing so i dont understand why not all events can be there most players most challenge and EASIEST access
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Dec 19, 2014, 1:13:07 AM
There may not be as many as SC but there is insane competition in HC for LLD. Prizes are a great way to motivate more people to play the league. You think they should just stop supporting the HC league server while they are at it?
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Dec 19, 2014, 1:30:06 AM
"
There may not be as many as SC but there is insane competition in HC for LLD. Prizes are a great way to motivate more people to play the league. You think they should just stop supporting the HC league server while they are at it?

100% agree . HC is almost the only reason i still play this game . If they will only Supprort Scrab Core than cya !
ACC for PvP
"
I didnt say dont support it at all , i do have to say it support it as much as people play it currently as the ladder tells me its 1/10 of the player sc base meaning you shouldnt get treated as 5/10 while you just pointed out competiton there is 0 variety your playing against your same friend the 100th time while there should be new people coming into LLD i see 0 people coming into lld in hc why? cause why would anyone go hc instead of sc its alot easier to access with more players and probably i say it carefuly "better"players cause of the build variaty because you guys fight your same friend with the same tactics the 10th time and play 1 game a week i dont think you wanna be part of a 5 player FFA tourney in 2 weeks from now the last time you q into a arena how long did it take you to find a game? 5h 10h? nothing? and if so how often was it the same person , i cant imagine you guys having a future in HC when people already QQ about SC q time people like Greendude are the best example plays new leagues eventhough he hyped the shit out of LLD makes me angry.
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Dec 19, 2014, 1:46:34 AM
hc is dead plz put more pvp tourny in sc
"
"
I didnt say dont support it at all , i do have to say it support it as much as people play it currently as the ladder tells me its 1/10 of the player sc base meaning you shouldnt get treated as 5/10 while you just pointed out competiton there is 0 variety your playing against your same friend the 100th time while there should be new people coming into LLD i see 0 people coming into lld in hc why? cause why would anyone go hc instead of sc its alot easier to access with more players and probably i say it carefuly "better"players cause of the build variaty because you guys fight your same friend with the same tactics the 10th time and play 1 game a week i dont think you wanna be part of a 5 player FFA tourney in 2 weeks from now the last time you q into a arena how long did it take you to find a game? 5h 10h? nothing? and if so how often was it the same person , i cant imagine you guys having a future in HC when people already QQ about SC q time

its funny that u act like there is some limit on these events. Like there can only be so many? If GGG wants to put on more events in new leagues its going to cost them very little to do so. Pay attention to the previous posts about challenge leagues. They will be season 2 pvp. The best way to encourage people to play a league is by giving events with prizes imo. You dont play Hc pvp so please dont try to tell me how its done and who has what build and who plays against who. HC pvp is a different kind of pvp, untainted by bot farmers and RMT fests. PvP events can be in every league if they wanted them to be, obviously they didnt want them in the new leagues yet.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Dec 19, 2014, 1:48:56 AM
"
"
"
I didnt say dont support it at all , i do have to say it support it as much as people play it currently as the ladder tells me its 1/10 of the player sc base meaning you shouldnt get treated as 5/10 while you just pointed out competiton there is 0 variety your playing against your same friend the 100th time while there should be new people coming into LLD i see 0 people coming into lld in hc why? cause why would anyone go hc instead of sc its alot easier to access with more players and probably i say it carefuly "better"players cause of the build variaty because you guys fight your same friend with the same tactics the 10th time and play 1 game a week i dont think you wanna be part of a 5 player FFA tourney in 2 weeks from now the last time you q into a arena how long did it take you to find a game? 5h 10h? nothing? and if so how often was it the same person , i cant imagine you guys having a future in HC when people already QQ about SC q time

its funny that u act like there is some limit on these events. Like there can only be so many? If GGG wants to put on more events in new leagues its going to cost them very little to do so. Pay attention to the previous posts about challenge leagues. They will be season 2 pvp. The best way to encourage people to play a league is by giving events with prizes imo. You dont play Hc pvp so please dont try to tell me how its done and who has what build and who plays against who. HC pvp is a different kind of pvp, untainted by bot farmers and RMT fests. PvP events can be in every league if they wanted them to be, obviously they didnt want them in the new leagues yet.
We shouldnt focus so much about us 2 but can you explain me what the diffrent between a untainted by bot farmers and RMT fests means? and what does that have to do with player skill? i mean there is a gear cap someone with elreon crafted gear can easly beat ANY rmt scum with easy and i think we should focus more about the fact that you guys do not deserve 50% of all events with that small of a player base ofc you wont agree with me i wouldnt eather when my demigods gets reduced from 10 to maybe 1-2
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info