[LOEE] 64/100 Members → U.S. → SC Temp Leagues → 75 Guild Stash Tabs → Maps → Etc.

Hello! I was recently browsing the forums, searching for a chill, friendly guild to help me progress and guide me through my current build. Yours seems quite inviting! I'd truly like to be part of it and hopefully, we'll be seeing each other in the land of Wraeclast, as it is truly a deadly one and no man can possibly survive alone. Thanks for your time! May RNGesus be by your side.
Last edited by ThunderPunch9 on Jul 14, 2015, 8:26:06 PM
"
PlanarFreak wrote:
Hello, I'm interested in joining the guild and I've got a couple questions about it.
1. How many people are active this season?
2. Are you guys playing both challenge leagues?

Thanks

I would say roughly 20 people (10 people on at a time during different times of the day) are active in our Guild with sightings of more Members coming back, slowly. With that being said, though, we are looking forward to being even more active with new Guild Members.

Furthermore, yes, we do play both leagues: Softcore Leagues and Hardcore Leagues.

I hope that answers your questions, and we hope to see you soon.

P.S. I sent you a Guild Invite in-game.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 18, 2015, 1:34:16 AM
"
ThunderPunch9 wrote:
Hello! I was recently browsing the forums, searching for a chill, friendly guild to help me progress and guide me through my current build. Yours seems quite inviting! I'd truly like to be part of it and hopefully, we'll be seeing each other in the land of Wraeclast, as it is truly a deadly one and no man can possibly survive alone. Thanks for your time! May RNGesus be by your side.

Welcome to our Guild. I sent you a Guild Invite in-game.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 17, 2015, 11:47:20 PM
Welcome new members to the League and for those wanting to join please let us know.
Hey, seems interesting concept you got going on here.
How many Tempest players you got active in this season? or people only playing the "normal" hc. Don't want to be lonely :( tho, I'm lonely already without a guild.
I'm a returning PoE player looking to start again in the hardcore leagues, currently downloading the game, doubt I will sleep much tonight, but I am interested in talking with you when possible, thanks!

-Temujin
"
Moksu wrote:
Hey, seems interesting concept you got going on here.
How many Tempest players you got active in this season? or people only playing the "normal" hc. Don't want to be lonely :( tho, I'm lonely already without a guild.

Truth be told, we do not have very many Hardcore League players at this time. We are just starting to recruit Hardcore League Players because me and my Guild agree that we should have a balance between Hardcore League players and Standard League players.

What was holding me and my Guild Officers back a while ago when we wanted to create this balance between players was how to deal with the Hardcore League Guild Stashes, and now, we have that all figure out.

With that being said in mind, we recruited a few Hardcore League players thus far and we are looking for more at this time. That is why our Guild Thread states, "Currently, we are really looking for Hardcore League players to join our Guild." because we already many Standard League players (roughly 40, I would say. The other half of the Guild we want to be Hardcore League players).
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 18, 2015, 1:43:14 PM
Hello I just started warbands and I am looking for a community of people. I am level 78 give me a PM: tacobellswag.

Thanks!
Hey,
I took a look at your guild page and i liked what i saw :)
I'd be interested in joining, thanks.

IGN: AryanMasterRacelol
Hey,
This guild seems friendly and the guild looks extremely organized. I'm interested in joining (:

League: Tempest
IGN: DonRIPplz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info