[LOEE] 64/100 Members → U.S. → SC Temp Leagues → 75 Guild Stash Tabs → Maps → Etc.

Nevermind
IGN: Chedeuine | Warbands: ChedeuineFlameTotem
Last edited by Chedeuine on Jul 1, 2016, 12:15:49 PM
Hey i would like to join your guild, im not every experienced but i do like playing and having fun, my ign is Poopsscoob if you'll have me.
Hi!

I'd be interested in joining LOEE; I'm a new player who just started several days ago. :) Looking for a nice, social guild to be part of.
We are looking for new Guild Members to join us in the Atlas of Worlds today as of me writing this.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 5, 2016, 12:17:02 AM
Looking for more Guild Members to join us in Atlas of Worlds.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)

Send me a PM if you are interested in joining our Guild, and I will get back to you soon as possible.

However, if I do not respond right away, send one of my Officers a PM and they will get back to you soon as possible.
(me)
bump
(me)
Hello, I'm still new to the game and would like to join the guild. You seem like a good fit. I just want to have fun with some like minded people.

IGN: theladywithatattoo

Send me a PM if you are interested in joining our Guild, and I will get back to you soon as possible.

However, if I do not respond right away, send one of my Officers a PM and they will get back to you soon as possible.
(me)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info