1.3.0d Patch Notes

"
Still no word on a bug fix for Puncture? What's going on with this skill guys? We're not insisting it be fixed immediately, but it's not unreasonable to expect that our concerns are acknowledged and some feedback on what direction GGG intend to ultimately take with it.

I believe that Rory posted a lengthy reply about it today in a thread in the Feedback forum about it. I'm sorry for not having a link at hand right now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
a
Last edited by internetTOUGHGUY123 on Dec 18, 2014, 7:22:50 AM
Hi

Any chance the next patch could do 2 things to ghosts: give them better pathing(no hugging walls, getting stuck on corners) and make them more interactive(they possess monsters faster and hunt down a rare or unique monster)?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Cheers Chris and Pam, I appreciate the heads up :)
"
Chris wrote:
"
IndigoExile wrote:
Fantastic! Also, if I create a PvP only character, and have a hideout, how to I get from my hideout to the Sarn Arena?

Currently you can't, but we're working on a fix for this in a subsequent patch.

With the addition of the pvp specific characters and the inability to go to town, it would be really nice to not have to switch character in order to use the vendors in city (for buying\converting) jewelers\fuses\ect.

Any plans to add this in a future patch?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Any chance the next patch could do 2 things to ghosts: give them better pathing(no hugging walls, getting stuck on corners) and make them more interactive(they possess monsters faster and hunt down a rare or unique monster)?

cheers

This and maybe even i slighly increased spawn rate while i stile played it felt like i found more lockboxes and shrines than ghosts. And its neither Ambush nor Domination.
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

cheers

I have been experiencing the same, at least half of the Tormented Spirits I encounter are stuck against a wall and are unable to be guided or driven towards other mobs. Of course sometimes they just spawn in an area with no monsters around at all. The rest of the time they find some good mobs, maybe a rare, and work perfectly but the pathing, spawning locations I would definitely consider worth looking into.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info