1.3.0d Patch Notes

I was hoping to read "Fixed a bug where maps that were not 77/78 were refusing to drop EVER forcing level 82+ characters to farm level 68-70 maps"

I understand the need to scale back 77/78 map drops but this seems to be hitting ALL map drops severely. Oh well maybe next time.
"
Wazabaza wrote:
Will there be any other way to level Leo besides daily? The other masters have spawns in maps and in the Acts. Leo needs more opportunities to be leveled. Please!

PvP kills (outside of dueling/Sarn Arena) grant 80 Rep/Favour.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Do the PvP changes to Exploding Arrow affect it's use in PvE too? If so, quit it.
"
bluechipps wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
The T-override for Explosive Arrow has been changed from 1 second to 0.4 seconds. Explosive Arrow was doing too much damage based on the scaling override not accurately representing the time to apply charges.

Can someone please explain this a little more?

Check out this post here.

Shield charge bug still lives after 2 patches. Oi
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Please fix the Phy Link bug that causes them to be immune and not have another monster to kill

or just remove the mod, it blows
Excellent after patch maintenance as usual. :D

I'm happy the pvp guys totally have your attention right now.

:D
Now the only thing I want addressed it the buggy issues of herald on kill effects combined with dual totem, or at least clarification that it's working as intended.

With no dual totem herald of ice procs the aoe when the totem kills something that is frozen, but when you add in dual totem the ice damage stays on them, but no more on kill effects proc.

Please please give us some idea of what's going on here please.
no buff for ghost spawns... k. rly fun going over an hour without seeing one in maps, great league.

"
Moosifer wrote:
Shield charge bug still lives after 2 patches. Oi

We have an issue for it, and will likely be in 1.3.0e.

Last edited by Qarl on Dec 17, 2014, 9:21:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info