1.3.0d Patch Notes

"
firenotes12 wrote:
"
HotChARLes wrote:
Why can't something as simple as Ctrl+Click to move items to/from guild stash tabs make it into a patch? And where's the focus on Guilds and Guild Challenges? Seems like it's been "coming soon" since my first tour of Vietnam...

I would only want this if it was limited to the owner and officers only. I'd rather not make it that easy for someone to run out with all our stuff.

Agreed but they should certainly make it where officers and the GL can do this.. im an officer in my guild and i help take care of sorting and organizing our GS to keep it clean and in order for easier finding of gems and items people need and it takes 3 times as long for me to do this when i cant quickly pull the items out and put them in their appropriate places! really sucks when someone dumps about 40 gems into our sort tab and we have tabs for each type i have to put them all in!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 18, 2014, 2:25:10 PM
GGG i'm really trying to understand your approach with this patch, releasing pvp was too big of a step honestly, your not even done implementing game content (new acts,skills,items) hopefully. But that's not the point i think releasing PVP is just going to take time away from new content. Its like releasing a new game you have to fix bugs, nerf skills and items all over again but who am I to tell you your job you already know this. Im sorry but im pretty sure this game would not exist if it wasnt for Diablo 2 grandfather of AARPG's and look at the pvp in there, lols desync still exists pvp is not balanced at all after more than a decade of being released. I don't see to many people happy with this patch besides the noobs that just started to play. I still think the game rocks i just cant play after what happened to my char of xxxx amount of hours.
So is there an actual list of tags we can use with the stash tab search or is itemlevel the only tag?
It would be a good idea to implement "ilvl>=x" and "ilvl<=x" as well.

Being able to search for <=/>= mods would be nice as well, eg; "PhysDmg%>=x", etc.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Thx ggg
"
afclegendz wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.3.0d

Player vs Player Changes:
  • Flicker Strike has been given a PvP damage penalty of 30%. Flicker Strike does too much damage relative to other melee skills and provides substantial utility in the form of movement and trap avoidance.

I haven't done pvp yet but: This change marks the beginning of a f**ked up PVP system. This leads to a point where every tooltip reads twice as long and it feels like PVP and PVE are 2 different Games (like WOW).
Reverse the change, adapt the skill as a whole or just accept an imbalance in certain parts of the game.

!! DO NOT SPLIT THE PVP FROM THE CORE GAME !!

I can't imagine why afclegendz but i have this sudden urge....to beat you violently with a shovel.

Doubt anyone can figure out why.....(it may have to do with you being the exact mindset the majority wants to strangle and kick out of the game, seriously, you folks are not helping us at all)
I also think we need CTRL click to guild stash. I avoid using my guild stash tab as much as possible. It's not really good for anything. I'd like to store maps or skill gems in there - can you imagine how tedious it is? So I thought i'd use it for vendor recipes but there isn't enough time when you are in a group to even use it before they leave without you.

"
GodlyMe wrote:
It would be a good idea to implement "ilvl>=x" and "ilvl<=x" as well.

Being able to search for <=/>= mods would be nice as well, eg; "PhysDmg%>=x", etc.

Great idea.
I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.3.0d
When using Stash Item Highlighting, the itemlevel is no longer searched by default. To search for an item level you can specify either "itemlevel:X" or "ilvl:X" where X is the level number. There cannot be a space before or after the colon, or before or after the number.

You should make "itemlevel:X+" or "ilvl:X+" an option as-well to help people find things for certain vendor recipes, would be a great quality of life change.
Would you reck me, I'd reck me.
great!
Guild Wars 1 had the best PvP I've ever played in any game and they split balance between skills on PvE and PvP. They are an excellent example to follow. Good patch.

But you need to implement ratings decay unless you want the PvP server to be empty all the dam time thus preventing people from ever climbing up after the first few days/hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info