1.3.0d Patch Notes

"
stabwah wrote:
Instead, I suggest you make it that we have to type ± (Unicode U+00B1) instead of the colon, but only when there is a full moon visible in the southern hemisphere and the hour (in twenty-four hour format) is divisible evenly by 7.

If there is only a half or crescent moon, users have to search for itemlevel using the colon, but only if it is placed after any numbers and is preceded by at least fourteen spaces (although sixteen or more spaces will crash the client intentionally).

Jesus christ, dude.
Can we have also the Puncture fix/clarification? Still different than stated in the patch notes with no official explanation.

Thanks!
When you'll fix the bug of Puncture nerf, where you stated a false thing in the patch notes?

Thanks for unnecessarily destroying another archer/DEX gem

E:
nvm, saw the response in feedback
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 18, 2014, 3:59:44 AM
A fix for clone attack speed coming anytime soon?

The clones dont fool anyone when there is such a huge discrepancy between attack speeds.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Tell us please about the strongboxes. Is there a chance getting a Blue pack with frozen sky if there are 3 magic packs mod on the box?
It is really important to know.
"
Changed Smashing Strikes so endurance charges are only gained from melee critical strikes.

There goes the life phys immortal thrower scion I crafted last night and was about to start. -_-

So, I'm guessing, hoping, that Static Strike is still OK with this notable?
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 18, 2014, 7:50:22 AM
>Changed Smashing Strikes so endurance charges are only gained from melee critical strikes

jajaj don´t like any CoC crit... take out the gem GGG XD jajajaj
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
That "PvP damage penalty" is great!

"Flicker Strike has been given a PvP damage penalty of 30%".

GGG understood that PvP and PvM need different attribute Values! That is a good sign!

Increase that base! Create different sets for all item attributes in the code, even if PvP and PvM uses the same value in the moment! You will need it in the future!
Last edited by DeltaWing on Dec 18, 2014, 5:42:03 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.3.0d

Player vs Player Changes:
  • Flicker Strike has been given a PvP damage penalty of 30%. Flicker Strike does too much damage relative to other melee skills and provides substantial utility in the form of movement and trap avoidance.

I haven't done pvp yet but: This change marks the beginning of a f**ked up PVP system. This leads to a point where every tooltip reads twice as long and it feels like PVP and PVE are 2 different Games (like WOW).
Reverse the change, adapt the skill as a whole or just accept an imbalance in certain parts of the game.

!! DO NOT SPLIT THE PVP FROM THE CORE GAME !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info