[2.1] SRS BUILD / Hybrid / Uber viable(Maybe)

"
Angris wrote:
Assembling good? I hope I will not have mana problems, have a good staff.

Nice Staff
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Can you post some tooltip of your mana regen and mana cost? and ES too? I'm building a life version with EB but still found it lacking in mana, especially with vaal haste on. Guess I'll need really GG +mana and +mana regen gears to pull off a hybrid version. In addition, ES without Ghost Reaver leech is pretty bad IMHO, since you can't utilize your flasks for recovering anyway.

I also note that life-based version uses a very similar tree so respec is pretty easy :)

yeah, life based is good, more I found better with ES. more tank
Your problem with mana, your ring's need 30% regen each , in the staff if possible, already solves your problem, but if it persists even put a necklace full mana regen.

2 Auras Alphas howl
clarity lvl 20 with blood magic and reduced mana.
you go need 200% more regen without artic armor
must remain at least 170 mana left, holding with 3 auras is required for cast minions
Last edited by EduardoFalcao on Jan 10, 2015, 8:45:42 AM
"
Angris wrote:
Assembling good? I hope I will not have mana problems, have a good staff.

Very nice staff, it's almost like mine except that it has room for yolo exalt! I remember a formula somewhere that you'll need total inc 150% mana regen with mana pool around 2000 to sustain lv 21 artic armor (with clarity on) and your SRS casting speed. Maybe you can manage mana issue if you got mana regen and +mana mods on as much gear as possible.

Spoiler

"
EduardoFalcao wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Can you post some tooltip of your mana regen and mana cost? and ES too? I'm building a life version with EB but still found it lacking in mana, especially with vaal haste on. Guess I'll need really GG +mana and +mana regen gears to pull off a hybrid version. In addition, ES without Ghost Reaver leech is pretty bad IMHO, since you can't utilize your flasks for recovering anyway.

I also note that life-based version uses a very similar tree so respec is pretty easy :)

yeah, life based is good, more I found better with ES. more tank
Your problem with mana, your ring's need 30% regen each , in the staff if possible, already solves your problem, but if it persists even put a necklace full mana regen.

2 Auras Alphas howl
clarity lvl 20 with blood magic and reduced mana.
you go need 200% more regen without artic armor
must remain at least 170 mana left, holding with 3 auras is required for cast minions

Yeah, I think so too. This build requires a lot of mana gen and +mana mods on gears. If you can manage to cap/overcap res, it is pretty solid and tanky!
Last edited by wiwigvn on Jan 12, 2015, 4:19:23 AM
s
Last edited by EduardoFalcao on Jan 26, 2015, 7:52:53 PM
Is your prefered gem setup on alphas howl your standard setup or torment setup.
12/04
Update NEW GEAR UBER VIABLE
"
APodrasky wrote:
Is your prefered gem setup on alphas howl your standard setup or torment setup.

ALPHAS with +2 lvl gem aura
+2 hatred
+2 generosity = more dps
Lol just noticed you used my images. Thanks for referencing me. Hehe
What did you level with? When did you switch to using srs?
Starting lvl 31 using multistrike speel echo linkeds

"
Rtimus wrote:
What did you level with? When did you switch to using srs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info