[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

=)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Zzz another Uber try fail at vaals. I give up with this build too hard.
Killed first vaal with barage then couldnt down the 2nd one and he started to 1 shot me with everything Baal ligh/lazer/Frost rain/ .
crit 95%
change to hit 91%
ES 8.1k
Barrage Single target dps with vaal haste + atziri flask 85k
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
So who is going to Upload Uber video ? :D with setup tactic etc. I can provide Set for it Lel xD

Deathless? Never.

Everything this build can do can be done with a gearset that's 1/100th of the cost. Even so, it's incapable of facerolling the content that should be a faceroll at this gear cost.

That's the hallmark of S/L builds. Expense for the sake of expense.

ofc deathless

@vaals ur barrage dmg is to low if u use an imbud, and he doesnt 1shot 8.1k es if u are capped
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jan 13, 2015, 3:58:18 PM
"
Killed first vaal with barage then couldnt down the 2nd one and he started to 1 shot me with everything Baal ligh/lazer/Frost rain/ .
crit 95%
change to hit 91%
ES 8.1k

seems like u havent tried uber with any other build before... how about using flasks? purity of lightning? move around? if u dont have hte DPS to kill Vaals within 2-3 second u have to use all your skill of gameplay and stuff...

but ofc it is easy to say the build is crap.... I can imagine u wouldnt even down them with ST or SRS

"
sherkhan wrote:
Deathless? Never.

Everything this build can do can be done with a gearset that's 1/100th of the cost. Even so, it's incapable of facerolling the content that should be a faceroll at this gear cost.

if u had rolled back some pages u would see that another guy already cleared the abyss with this build, afaik he died 2 or 3 times but do u really think it is impossible to do it deathless?? srsly...

everytime I take a look at ur builds, I must read about ur philosophics and thoughts of ur builds, being cheap, effective and stuff, yea sounds fair, and u also say that ppl with other opinions about playing this game should not post in ur threads, u remember?

now think about ur written context and dont continue before everybody starts thinking ur just a little hater...
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Jan 13, 2015, 4:23:27 PM
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
crit 95%
change to hit 91%
ES 8.1k

seems like u havent tried uber with any other build before... how about using flasks? purity of lightning? move around? if u dont have hte DPS to kill Vaals within 2-3 second u have to use all your skill of gameplay and stuff...

but ofc it is easy to say the build is crap.... I can imagine u wouldnt even down them with ST or SRS

"
sherkhan wrote:
Deathless? Never.

if u had rolled back some pages u would see that another guy already cleared the abyss with this build, afaik he died 2 or 3 times but do u really think it is impossible to do it deathless?? srsly...

everytime I take a look at ur builds, I must read about ur philosophics and thoughts of ur builds, being cheap, effective and stuff, yea sounds fair, and u also say that ppl with other opinions about playing this game should not post in ur threads, u remember?

now think about ur written context and dont continue before everybody starts thinking ur just a little hater...

I have done Uber with every build that i have played (around 500+ runs) but wander is so diffrent for me.
I have done it with Arc+flame surge back in patch 1.2
LL Spectral Throw
Mjolner
SRS
I am doing Uber Atziri almost every day in torment league with TS with 20k pdps and really cheap gears.
Yes i did try with PoL +flask too same shit lazer does too much dmg and if its not the lazer ,the ball ligh is really annoying . I am res capped, got 95%crit 91% chance to hit and still cant pass 80k dmg with barrage. Maybe BM version does more dps .

Here is some info about my tree and gears.
passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAecJoAx9DXwOSA_EEH8RLxFQEZYUsBZAFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqiSwKPoqCysKLR8vbzWSNbk26Dt8P3NBh0KjRnFHBkuuTLNQMFXWV8lYr1yKXfJfamNDZOdmnmznbRlvnnBScLtw1XNwdwd4DX5Zf8aApIIegseDCYV9hxOHKYnTj0aTJ5UgmmGbtZykn4ify6KjpwinK6cwqW60DLVItfK297c-uJO4ysHFwfPCc8M6xp7KSs5w2L3ZE9lb217b59-K4YjpAuq66-7sGPLh8-r22vbn-ej60vsJ_go=

items
Spoiler

Edit: Gem setup is changed atm tried BM

I did not say the build is crap dont get offended.
Last edited by djerimixer226090 on Jan 13, 2015, 7:18:49 PM
"
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
crit 95%
change to hit 91%
ES 8.1k

"
sherkhan wrote:
Deathless? Never.

I have done Uber with every build that i have played (around 500+ runs) but wander is so diffrent for me.
I have done it with Arc+flame surge back in patch 1.2
LL Spectral Throw
Mjolner
SRS
I am doing Uber Atziri almost every day in torment league with TS with 20k pdps and really cheap gears.
Yes i did try with PoL +flask too same shit lazer does too much dmg and if its not the lazer ,the ball ligh is really annoying . I am res capped, got 95%crit 91% chance to hit and still cant pass 80k dmg with barrage. Maybe BM version does more dps .

Here is some info about my tree and gears.
passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAecJoAx9DXwOSA_EEH8RLxFQEZYUsBZAFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqiSwKPoqCysKLR8vbzWSNbk26Dt8P3NBh0KjRnFHBkuuTLNQMFXWV8lYr1yKXfJfamNDZOdmnmznbRlvnnBScLtw1XNwdwd4DX5Zf8aApIIegseDCYV9hxOHKYnTj0aTJ5UgmmGbtZykn4ify6KjpwinK6cwqW60DLVItfK297c-uJO4ysHFwfPCc8M6xp7KSs5w2L3ZE9lb217b59-K4YjpAuq66-7sGPLh8-r22vbn-ej60vsJ_go=

items
Spoiler

Edit: Gem setup is changed atm tried BM

I did not say the build is crap dont get offended.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAecJoAx9DXwOSA-rD8QQfxEvEVARlhSwFr8XLxmKGo8bJR0UHU8dqiSwKPoqCysKLR8vbzWSNbk2PTboO3w_c0GHQqNGcUcGS65Ms1AwUzVXyVivXIpd8l9qY0Nk52znbRltbG-ecFJwu3DVc3B3B3gNf8aApIIegseDCYcTidOMC49GlSCaYZu1nKSfiJ_LoqOnCKcrpzCpbrQMtUi18rb3tz64k7jKuXzBxcHzwnPDOsaeykrOcNi92RPZW9te2-ffiuGI6QLquuvu7BjssPLh8-r22vbn-ej60vsJ_go=

hi I made a small modification to your tree which should give you more dps at the expense of small reduction in es due to taking out couple int nodes

I took out a 4% mana reserve tho and 1 pc in place of depth perception as well as took coordination so you didnt have to take the 30 dex nodes. hopefully you are still crit capped and have better accuracy and speed.

but are you wasting all 6 portals on vaal?

have you popped vaal disc on second vaal? and if thats not enough, get vaal IC and manually cast vaal immortal call after vaal disc that should buy you some time to finish off second vaal...
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445

got myself my first mirror piece! destroying everything. im still playing the old version with add accuracy but im having some reflect problems so i think ill have to re colour my shavs and try this one it seems like the better choice for lvling to 100.
yea doing Uber as a wander is smth special and one has to get used it, I also died several times to Atziri herself even pre 1.3, due to dumb mistakes ofc... Vaals and Trio should really not be a big problem though. dunno what u r doing wrong, if u cant do it with Barrage, u could try it with KB maybe.

btw this discussion if the build is uber viable or not drives ma crazy a bit, it is a pure mapping build and I already mentioned that anywhere.
nevertheless it is uber viable, lowlife wanding has ever been uber viable and i really dont understand this discussion, if one isnt able to do it with this build and gear he is definately doing smth wrong.
"
"
Why you guys mirror rings with mana regen? Isnt the leech of Acuity enought to spam spells? Or you do it for the Arctic Armour sustain. Im runing AA at lvl 7 with clarity (no mana reg on any other items) at lvl 8 cant sustain it. Isnt better to use other rings instead of mana regen stats?

going to run 20++ AA that's why

instead of a lvl 7 just go for lvl1 since lvl 7 gives no benefit at all, u need it high lvl or lvl1 (just for MS)

im using a lvl 11 AA atm is that worth having ? and is http://tinyurl.com/qahv8wa the build u use atm lawyne?
Last edited by Coroner88 on Jan 14, 2015, 2:46:57 AM
"
Coroner88 wrote:

got myself my first mirror piece! destroying everything. im still playing the old version with add accuracy but im having some reflect problems so i think ill have to re colour my shavs and try this one it seems like the better choice for lvling to 100.

for sure using Life Leech is the best thing ever, but really needs a lot of Acc on ur gear. just taking all accuracy nodes from the tree is viable, but not optimal, u will be attacking with faster weaker hits lose general DPS until u get those new Soul Hold Rings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info