[1.3.0] Too Many Clones! -- PvE Templar Archer Summoner

I run Anger+Wrath with a similar setup. If you want to transition to a physical scaling (via Hatred instead of Anger), then I would go with WED+PPAD.

Infractem is slow and PPAD will slow you down so you're not going to hit the attack speed cap/breakpoint, but even at the second highest breakpoint, you should still be doing fine damage. PPAD is a huge multiplier alongside WED.
Wondering how CI would interact with clones? anyone tested it? how would it effect the clones?

LGW
Last edited by LordGreywolf on Mar 31, 2015, 9:29:31 PM
"
LordGreywolf wrote:
Wondering how CI would interact with clones? anyone tested it? how would it effect the clones?

LGW

They would always spawn at 100% HP with whatever HP the minion has at that level with minion life% nodes.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
LordGreywolf wrote:

LGW

They would always spawn at 100% HP with whatever HP the minion has at that level with minion life% nodes.

Thx pneuma that's what I thought would be the case just needed some confirmation before I swapped to CI.

Bring on the bubble brigade...

LGW
Anyone tested this in 2.0?
"
ocilar wrote:
Anyone tested this in 2.0?

Reduced Mana gem changes killed the build I think
Breach build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1772123
This one's dead?
I was originally looking around for a zombie/summoner/Templar build when I stumbled upon the idea of clones. Reading most of this thread was a lot of fun already and I was almost set to try this myself (newbie), only to find out in the last two posts that it is no longer a viable path?!?
That's sad.

Regards,
P.
Hey guys :)
I don't think the build is dead at all. I leveled a shadow with that build just the other day; it is not any issue making this build with the reduced mana gem changes, it just means i had to level with only 1 aura active; also the damage auras are now reserving 50% mana so with the proper build there is no need of the reduced mana gem to auras at all. And now the level requirement of mirror and blink arrow is lower and also the Deerstalker boots are usable on level 22 (it lets you use a 5link in boots or 2x 4links) so leveling is smoother; i just had to use mana pots and clarity for awhile. The problematic change to the build is how LMP and the additional arrow from corrupted quiver works in 2.0 - if you use a skill that shoots more than one projectile and more than one projectile hit the target at the same time then only one of the projectiles will actually do damage to that target. I found myself liking most the damage output with the Chin Sol and chain version of this build; Infractem also still works pretty nice in big packs where i manage to keep things rolling in a good pace; Also no LMP = more damage on hit so anyone who tried the build with Infractem in 1.3 without using corrupted quiver for +1 arrow will not feel a difference.
Last edited by BGkamaz on Sep 4, 2015, 7:44:20 AM
i would really love to try this build. any way for someone to post the skilltree for me? im a noob in need of help!
^
Last edited by BGkamaz on Sep 25, 2015, 5:16:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info