ANGRY life summoner

Hey, look cool, can you post a lvl ~40 skill tree ?
AA, I would like to know your opinion on a different version of your build:

a hybrid ES/life build running discipline + purity of elements, instead of triple resist auras.

http://poeurl.com/y8WgnKp

I really like the idea of a big ES buffer, and would like to know if it would be sufficient as a defence mechanism, as apposed to having 81% all resists.
@w00ty
Last edited by w00ty on Dec 18, 2014, 1:33:06 AM
based on your build you will get 140% more increased ES and reasonable mana regen %, but you trade off 20% increased life, 8% reduced mana reserve, 24% increased aura radius, 6% increase aura effect, and bloodless perk.

I've been trying this build since respec this week and found the build quite OK for my liking. Having much ES still can be destroyed when you meet chaos damage. i still choose to get as much life i can get. Going hybrid without proper gear is somehow difficult.
Are you still playing this build?
"
toddduk3 wrote:
Are you still playing this build?

Died. RIP vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-mJAeccAs

Remade as a Scion with the same planned build.

Level 80 going strong, only bad RNG with maps. Still need to get alpha howls and gona run vitality.
I was curious of the ultimate goal of a +1 to all gems mutuna Tuquna i was curious would you replace melee splash with an empower ?
Hey Angry you talk about getting a belly for late game what colors would you hope to get/settle for (4l/5l/6l)? Thanks sir enjoying this build!!
Hey Angry,
I am currently running all of the auras with level 19 reduced mana and having problems using flesh offering.
"
Hey Angry,
I am currently running all of the auras with level 19 reduced mana and having problems using flesh offering.

I'm running all 5 auras with level 17 reduced manas and it leaves me with 25 mana. I had to stop using the level 17 flesh offering and level a lvl 8 flesh offering. No problems with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info