How many hours do I wait in queue to try and complete a pvp daily?

So far it seems like its going to be +1 hours.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
No difference to mid November 2012 in CB. The "PVPers" do the quests among themselves.
Better beg GGG to add a requirement that friendlist or former friendlist accs don't count.

Yes, the 6v6 CTF daily is the biggest ****. You don't see if and how many other players are in the queue. Waiting is ok, but not +1hour. That should be fixed.
i tried to do it since patch went up. im still waiting... :|
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
well, I'm in CTF queue for a daily too. If we can just get 12 people to post to this thread, we should get a match?
I just yelled at my guild "Everyone GET ON CTF NOW!!!"
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
So I guess PvP master crafting will be completely limited to groups with enough members to actually fill a queue for XP? As a player without a group of 11 other pvp friends to fill a queue with i dont see how this does anything but alienate most people from jump street.
have you tried global 820 to find people to do the quests with you?
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
have you tried global 820 to find people to do the quests with you?

It doesn't matter if I spend hours in queue or hours spamming chat channels. If a daily mission is this time consuming and difficult to even attempt let alone complete then my desire to have pvp master crafting options is severely outweighed by the amount of time daily I'd have to spend not playing the game.

If queueing for dailies is impossible from the first few hours how is the new master going to do anything but turn more people off from pvp while heavily rewarding a select few?

Remove or completely change Leo A.S.A.P. or explain how this is supposed to not be BS.
"
p0t wrote:

It doesn't matter if I spend hours in queue or hours spamming chat channels. If a daily mission is this time consuming and difficult to even attempt let alone complete then my desire to have pvp master crafting options is severely outweighed by the amount of time daily I'd have to spend not playing the game.

If queueing for dailies is impossible from the first few hours how is the new master going to do anything but turn more people off from pvp while heavily rewarding a select few?

Remove or completely change Leo A.S.A.P. or explain how this is supposed to not be BS.

Agree with most of that, but the bigger part of the problem is with the Queue than with Leo.

We can't see how many people are waiting with us. We can't that I can see choose to join another regions queue without logging off to join a different server. And with the emphasis on LLD, we can't even do much while waiting in the queue, since LLD chars either can't leave hideout or don't want to accidentally level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info