[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

"
Ancorga wrote:
Can I have less damage because i have all my gems lvl 17-18 but without quality?

And, can i have instead hatred, herald of thunder? Today I find this gem with 18% quality.

that can be a big issue with ur dps. but it will go up once u level them. Herald of Thunder we cant use because our limited Intellect pool will only allow level 12 or something :/ So I stick with Ash, Hatred, and Haste.
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
"
teofil2000 wrote:
Biggest BUT in this build is LACK of MF w/o investing massive amount of currency on rings and maybe gloves, survi is awsome but not making money on maps 75+ is biiiiig disadvantage.

You will make plenty of money in maps. The maps themself is the value, and with this build you can run any mods you want. To incease difficulty and your "money making ability" just roll for high IIQ mods.
Standard League
Last edited by levy42088 on May 25, 2015, 2:47:06 PM
bump
Standard League
bumping for bumping sakes :) totally agree with Levi bout the maps being worth the money- you already have the gear- why not push your build.. not many builds can say they can do every map mod ;) party up for more IQ/IR or find a guildie/friend with high IR/IQ to run with you.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on May 25, 2015, 3:35:36 PM
I didnt know how to put my items here, in forum. Im a noob in all aspects xD, but ...

Items

Passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABIcEswUtBjkM9w48FCAUcRo4Gj4kiycLJy8pLi_MMk426DpSPAU9Dz38QKBGaUbXR35QR1FgVw1X4lhjXhNfP2BLYVJi7GjycYVyqXTtd-V5OXrvfLh8u3zZffV-4oKbg7aE2YTvhmCG0Yx2jM-PmZBVkc6f36IAqZWsr7FCtoq3MbvtwBrAZsC_xBXE9sbY2rnhc-RR6hjsOO0g7w7vTu988B_xrPMG8xH2SPcy-Ov7qg==

I know i need more good items as loki has, but get exalted is difficult to me. And, as levy says dex and int is dificcult to manage sometimes.

With IQ/IR items, can i get more chances to drop exalted,chaos,...

Thanks in advance
"
Ancorga wrote:
I didnt know how to put my items here, in forum. Im a noob in all aspects xD, but ...

Items

Passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABIcEswUtBjkM9w48FCAUcRo4Gj4kiycLJy8pLi_MMk426DpSPAU9Dz38QKBGaUbXR35QR1FgVw1X4lhjXhNfP2BLYVJi7GjycYVyqXTtd-V5OXrvfLh8u3zZffV-4oKbg7aE2YTvhmCG0Yx2jM-PmZBVkc6f36IAqZWsr7FCtoq3MbvtwBrAZsC_xBXE9sbY2rnhc-RR6hjsOO0g7w7vTu988B_xrPMG8xH2SPcy-Ov7qg==

I know i need more good items as loki has, but get exalted is difficult to me. And, as levy says dex and int is dificcult to manage sometimes.

With IQ/IR items, can i get more chances to drop exalted,chaos,...

Thanks in advance

Really need to upgrade to a bringer of rain. that would bring ur dps and survivability up dramatically. Get one with 15% block if possible, maybe 1ex. Also grab a Stone of Lazhwar necklace for the spellblock. you preferably want a 4% spell block or a 4% block corrupted.

In regards to making money with rarity, I say its not worth going all out. The key to making money in this game is dedicating time to trading or selling. Wether its having a forum shop you keep updating, or spamming /trade 1 - /trade 30
Standard League
bump
Standard League
yes, lets be realistic: u can play this build with non-legacy Soultaker, Aegis and BoR and it still works. and leveling from 80 to 90 is quite easy tbh:-)
While it might not be an ideal build for a newer player, as a recently returning player I benefited from this guide. With the new expansion being announced I think a lot of new people are giving the game another shot. I actually had both a double legacy Bringer of Rain and a legacy Aegis Aurora already (they weren't legacy when I was playing last).

So thanks for the build, I am definitely enjoying it for now.
I am thinking of tring this build.

Is it great for farming ? beat the game ?

I currently play a kinetic blast build, and I am looking for something more tanky, but as fast...

Thank you !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info