[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

bump
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Does having 66 block instead of 75 completely cripple build? Do you really even notice it?
Thanks for the build it's great :D

I was trying to work out a max block build with good dps too and this was a huge help.

I would liek to ask how your dps is so high though without many dmg nodes with weapons ? Does the phys from block nodes really add up that much ? Any tips for high dps you can give would help lots ^^

thank you

P.s you can get 15% block on Bor without it being legacy. Just wait untill someone posts it on trade chat ^^

Legacy bor has more dps and hp but can have same block.
Last edited by Crixus8000 on May 23, 2015, 1:00:47 PM
"
I would liek to ask how your dps is so high though without many dmg nodes with weapons ? Does the phys from block nodes really add up that much ? Any tips for high dps you can give would help lots ^^

I want to know that too ^^ . im lvl 76 and have 8.000 damage.

Thanks for your guide Lokailith
hey guys thanks for the comments :D

At 76 you should have way more dps... make sure your using herald of ash, hatred +/or haste.

And to the question of 75 block to 66 block, of course its not noticable, but it will work out in the math. Also with rumis, you will get ur max block when u get ur max spell block.

any other questions let me know.
Standard League
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Does having 66 block instead of 75 completely cripple build? Do you really even notice it?

it does not, but in the end i know it would have an effect.
Standard League
Leveling this build now and it's so easy. Not much can dmg me and I can kill things pretty fast. But just one question if you don't mind,Do I need to have 3 auras for high dps or can hatred + herald of ash be enough ?

And thanks again this build is amazing.

Can I have less damage because i have all my gems lvl 17-18 but without quality?

And, can i have instead hatred, herald of thunder? Today I find this gem with 18% quality.

Biggest BUT in this build is LACK of MF w/o investing massive amount of currency on rings and maybe gloves, survi is awsome but not making money on maps 75+ is biiiiig disadvantage.
bump
Standard League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info