Bloodlines Ladder

5 Marauders in top100. Hooray! Marauder confirmed not dead. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Why are there so few deaths in this league? Seems really low compared to past ones. I haven't started this league yet due to work but will in a couple days.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
This league is not that much harder than the vanilla game.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
This league is not that much harder than the vanilla game.

your level 49, must not be that easy for you.
"
wow

it looks like the idea of diversity of builds in nerfing everything has worked realy good.

NOT !!!!!!

first 20 latter

10 x Templar

6 x Witch.

its a real joke!

all the stupid nerfs for nothing.

Way to jump into conclusions on the first day of a new league. Take a good look at the ladder now:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
rival wrote:

???

First: wasn't talking about me here.
Second: I'm maybe not no-lifing, and maybe had one higher-level char rip already.

The bloodline mobs are not horrible enough to kill you instantly, and they are the only difference to vanilla.
-> not so many deaths in the ladder.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
rival wrote:

???

Second: I'm maybe not no-lifing, and maybe had one higher-level char rip already.

The bloodline mobs are not horrible enough to kill you instantly, and they are the only difference to vanilla.

First, you said the league was easy while likely not making it to merciless.

Second, Not " no-lifing " isnt an excuse to why your doing shit this ladder yet still calling it easy

Third, Rekt.
Last edited by RlVAL on Dec 22, 2014, 2:21:39 PM
"
RlVAL wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
rival wrote:

???

Second, Not " no-lifing " isnt an excuse to why your doing shit this ladder yet still calling it easy

Third, Rekt.

1. No, he only said it wasn't THAT MUCH harder than vanilla. And I agree that apart from Living Blood, which can be a nasty surprise the first time you encounter it and Order of the Frozen Sky (now nerfed), BL mobs seem pretty tame to me. I played Beyond to level 70 (yeah, I know, 70 is nothing) and the beyond monsters were harder.

2. Actually it is. If you can only play 1 or 2 hours a day and take it slowly, so as not to die, reaching 49 takes some time

3. So what? PoE is easy to die to even at low levels.

Some people...
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Some people...

This.

Instead of arguing what I said, jumping on some incomplete data (my profile pic) that doesn't mean shit. Well done.
Last edited by Peterlerock on Dec 23, 2014, 6:21:37 AM
"
RlVAL wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
rival wrote:

???

Third, Rekt.

I only see one person getting rekt here and that's you.
Bloodlines is indeed not that much harder than normal (and I am at 73 level maps right now so shhhhh).
PLUS. You should NEVER jusmp into conclusions about a guy's skill just because of a level number in a league. And this goes both ways.
Only "new players" think they are pro just because they've reached 80 in a HC league.
Enough said and... Get rekt:P

ps:I remember seeing a level 79 bloodlines toon in your profile.Where is he??DOn't tell me that you actually DIED:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on Dec 23, 2014, 10:31:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info