Put base minion damage into gem description [2 month since reddit -- no response]

+1 for this, SRS is love, SRS is life
+1
I support this feedback.

I'm a Templar Summoner and it bugs me so much that I can't see any dps numbers in any of my minions (unless I attach "adds x fire dmg" support skill?). I'm pretty sure any numbers that may turn up because of support skills are false, broken or otherwise incorrect.

Hell, I'll even add a Suggestion here: show what items (Lv + item name & rarity color) the animated guardian has equipped to show on the skill gem description panel, including any dps he can do.

For the SRS: I'm inclined to want to know the dps per skull (I can do the math from there).
Vaal Skeletons: perhaps a dps per skeleton class (that is: state the dps for 1 warrior, 1 archer, 1 general etc).
Golem: I realize they have several different attacks, maybe that is also why you can't pinpoint the dps? You could just state the (scaled) damage per attack in the skill gem description panel (attack 1: x dmg; attack 2: x dmg etc).
Last edited by VauThragna on Aug 26, 2015, 3:53:01 PM
Good points Vau, and bump.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
August 30 Bump.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Our attacks and spells get updated numbers whenever we change support gems. We should get a DPS for minions with values that also update based on what support gems are used, so a player can judge correctly if SRS becomes more powerful with Added Chaos Damage or with Melee Physical Damage.

It would likely be more complex for the golems since they have multiple skills, each with its own DPS; but for the common minions like SRS, zombies and skeletons, this is the kind of thing the game should already have.
+1, Limits the knowledge of the community to expand the builds.
+1

Don't even care for the overall tool tip, just at the very least the base damage.
Come on GGG you can do it!
If you do, I'll buy some premium stash tabs.

At least please comment about it
+1
SC legues V

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info