Put base minion damage into gem description [2 month since reddit -- no response]

bumpty bump bump bump
Humpty Bumpty sat on a thread wall
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
There was a thread a while back where a GGG dev was defending GGG against accusations that developers only respond to reddit threads and insisting that they certainly do respond to threads on their own forums, but they are simply less visible.

I wish I would have thought to link him to this thread and ask him to prove it.
Wash your hands, Exile!
The proof is in the OP. GGG won't make any acknowledgement unless it reaches critical mass/reddit again.
This should be done, why cant we see minion damage?
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
There was a thread a while back where a GGG dev was defending GGG against accusations that developers only respond to reddit threads and insisting that they certainly do respond to threads on their own forums, but they are simply less visible.

I wish I would have thought to link him to this thread and ask him to prove it.
I think it was Mark, and he was calling people saying that liars.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
^
Just wait for the "Xbox"...
- maybe "they" will update the info.
...and the hope will be with you XD

.. but dat skill issss ssooo laggy ... maybe 5 spirits can be fix the problem ...
i think ... (wherever lel)
gg hf gl XD.
omg !!! CriticalForce is online .. ^^] Since 2000.
A good trade system its just a normal evolution of human in earth ... but "another people CAN play the old crap cards kinds of "lolsrpg", i dont care .. its the normal evolution. :)
by me !!!
the main game still need a lot of improvements, and bug fix, but what they did? spend the supporters money to port the game to a plataform where the game don`t have any player...

Spoiler

they can't spend time on this, they are working on the xbox version, the PC version can wait... (sarcasm)
"
Suzim wrote:
the main game still need a lot of improvements, and bug fix, but what they did? spend the supporters money to port the game to a plataform where the game don`t have any player...

Spoiler

they can't spend time on this, they are working on the xbox version, the PC version can wait... (sarcasm)

Well, before it was released on PC, it didn't have any players too right? If it doesn't exist on the platform, of course it has no players... logic much..
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info