Put base minion damage into gem description [2 month since reddit -- no response]

Bump.

2.2 Patch notes didn't include anything.

It's been 2weeks since Chris said he'd have someone look at it.

I get that GGG is busy, but this has been ongoing for years (even before I created this thread), and I'd like to know the lunacy behind not even communicating to us about this.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
*bump

I haz summoner too.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Nothing about it in 2.2.1 news also...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Humpty Bumpty sat on a thread wall.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Bump... A month since Chris said he'd have someone look into it.

Time to go on reddit again..?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Next Up: Premium DPS Calculator that will accurately display minion damage.

It's slated for release next time GGG needs a cash influx.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:59:37 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Maybe if you get Mathil to ask them for you?
This is a blatant lie, but you probably knew it ((C) Mark_GGG)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Bumping
Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info