Put base minion damage into gem description [2 month since reddit -- no response]

It is very sad to see this:

Post a request on the offical formums, get tons of players supporting it --> get no answer for 1 year
Post a request on reddit --> get a answer in 1 day!!!

This is not how it should work i feel...

But there is one exception to this:
Mark_GGG regularly takes time out of his day to answer PN's and mechanics questions on the forum very patiently and accuratly - this is really appreciated by the community (nearly every "Mark-post" from the forums gets quoted and added to the wiki to provide information for the whole community)

Mark_GGG is doing the community a great service with all the effort he is putting in to help brave exiles in Wraeclast who are seeking mechanics information.

Big shoutout to Mark_GGG!
... my english isn't good enough to describe how I feel ...
... thx for the reddit screenshot - made me sick ...
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
I'm pretty sure it came up on reddit more than once and now chris just stumbled over the thread, no need to speculate about forums vs reddit dev-noticing-efficiency ;)
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
daish0 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it came up on reddit more than once and now chris just stumbled over the thread, no need to speculate about forums vs reddit dev-noticing-efficiency ;)

It's more about the upvote mechanism vs anything else. It's hard for GGG to prioritize practically anything on the forums. A 200+ upvote thread on Reddit probably gets flagged pretty quickly for review.

While the issue has come up on Reddit before, this is the first time it's received this much attention.

yea, 165 replies and 25 431 views mean nothing but 200upvotes on reddit are good sign for devs what community want. Redidt upvote system is crap, people vote for stuff and only read titles. Low quality content displaces good one with upvotesystem very fast.

Just make thread on reddit "GGG need to nef X" as gif where you die in 1 second" it doesnt matter that your build is bad, you could easily avoid death. You will get upvotes, but remember to make gif, because if you will put video or text posts with pictures you will not get as much upvotes.

There is also no way for good discussion on reddit because everythign disappear after 24-48 hours even if its get 5k upvotes.

Reddit comment tree is only good thing on reddit.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Feb 21, 2016, 2:16:26 AM
you noticed that chris is often linking things he said here to the related reddit thread but never did the same thing the other way around?

the conclusion i draw from this is: you only have to read reddit to be informed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Fuck reddit - devs that are more active on social media than own game forums is laughable.. but i'm not sure that actually is the case.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Fuck reddit - devs that are more active on social media than own game forums is laughable.. but i'm not sure that actually is the case.

:> revival of the 90s ...
do you remember? once upon a time game-devs were celebrities (e.g. john romero)

Peace,

-kcstar-
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Last edited by kcstar on Feb 22, 2016, 8:34:48 AM
Unanswered problems like this topic are the reason why I deleted my topic about entertaining builds when it was moved to Feedback. I do not care less about any kind of feedback to GGG. PoE is a good game but GGG is a bad joke for me.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Feb 22, 2016, 8:48:59 AM
"
Wiesl_1404 wrote:

But there is one exception to this:
Mark_GGG regularly takes time out of his day to answer PN's and mechanics questions on the forum very patiently and accuratly - this is really appreciated by the community (nearly every "Mark-post" from the forums gets quoted and added to the wiki to provide information for the whole community)

Mark_GGG is doing the community a great service with all the effort he is putting in to help brave exiles in Wraeclast who are seeking mechanics information.

Big shoutout to Mark_GGG!

related: his famous opening post on reddit:

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Well, since you don't seem to have posted these to the bug reports section on the forums, I've made an account to respond here. So next time anyone complains about the Devs being on reddit rather than the forums, blame Ghudda :P

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 22, 2016, 8:45:16 AM
Bump. Should I wait for patch notes?

I don't understand why we can't get a more commited response than "I'll have someone else look at it."
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info