Put base minion damage into gem description [2 month since reddit -- no response]

Time for a bump.
still no numbers as I know

please ggg ...
BUMPITY!
morbo wrote:
All this Q&A shows a clear "difficulty through obscurity" design, where it's not enough to read the in-game descriptions, but the player must know a plethora of counter-intuitive exceptions an under the hood quirks, that only a handful of developers truly understand -_-
Need this info please GGG just give all minion info.
Put base minion damage into gem description
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I think every summoner supports this idea, and probably everyone else too. GGG pls.
Indeed, please post the damage numbers of SRS. In particular, post the damage scaling past lvl 20 in 2.1 - knowing these is instrumental for the gem and gear choice. With lvl 3//4 empowers going for 3//16 ex, this is no information that the average user can be expected to find out by himself via trial and error!

In this sense, SRS playes are at a severe disadvantage compared to almost any other skill in the game since they can usually directly see which gem combinations net which dps - or at least the dps can be calculated easily in a spreadsheet. By not knowing their base gem's damage numbers or scaling, SRS users do not enjoy such convenience.
So, what about flame sentinel DPS or just any spectre?
...czyjesteśsławny?
"
Black_Gun wrote:
Indeed, please post the damage numbers of SRS. In particular, post the damage scaling past lvl 20 in 2.1 - knowing these is instrumental for the gem and gear choice. With lvl 3//4 empowers going for 3//16 ex, this is no information that the average user can be expected to find out by himself via trial and error!

In this sense, SRS playes are at a severe disadvantage compared to almost any other skill in the game since they can usually directly see which gem combinations net which dps - or at least the dps can be calculated easily in a spreadsheet. By not knowing their base gem's damage numbers or scaling, SRS users do not enjoy such convenience.

agree with this, but seems they dont care at all..
i would like to know the srs dps as well

/supporting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info