Atziri's Acuity nerf is not a NEW MECHANIC or Double Standard!

"
monkuar wrote:
"
"
monkuar wrote:

You're not understanding what effectiveness is. 100% Effectiveness is still 100% chance. 60% Effectiveness is NOT 100% chance, but a 60% chance. That's all they changed on the item. It's only a numerical value difference. They worded it to confuse I assuming?

""Atziri's Acuity: The modifier that makes leech apply instantly on critical strikes now has it apply instantly at 60% effectiveness. Existing versions of this item are affected by this change.""

The modifier was 100%, and now it's 60%. It's the exact same item mechanic, just got nerfed by 40%. I'm about to log off, as I'm really starting to get iRATE.

Jesus Christ I don't understand how you still are missing this point.

The chance for leech to apply instantly is still 100%.

I've literally said it like 5 times now between this and the other thread.

No it's not, the chance was reduced to 60%...

""Atziri's Acuity: The modifier that makes leech apply instantly on critical strikes now has it apply instantly at 60% effectiveness. Existing versions of this item are affected by this change.""

AT 60% effectiveness means it's not INSTANT ANYMORE. Oh my Fucking God, I'm done.

no,it wasn't. what don't you get about that??
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

this is so hilarious
Lol you actually made a video.

Love it!
"
monkuar wrote:
"
"
monkuar wrote:

You're not understanding what effectiveness is. 100% Effectiveness is still 100% chance. 60% Effectiveness is NOT 100% chance, but a 60% chance. That's all they changed on the item. It's only a numerical value difference. They worded it to confuse I assuming?

The modifier was 100%, and now it's 60%. It's the exact same item mechanic, just got nerfed by 40%. I'm about to log off, as I'm really starting to get iRATE.

Jesus Christ I don't understand how you still are missing this point.

The chance for leech to apply instantly is still 100%.

I've literally said it like 5 times now between this and the other thread.

No it's not, the chance was reduced to 60%...

AT 60% effectiveness means it's not INSTANT ANYMORE. Oh my Fucking, God I'm done.

now has it apply instantly at 60% effectiveness

instantly, counting 60% of your damage now, instead of 100%
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Dec 12, 2014, 4:56:10 AM
"
monkuar wrote:

AT 60% effectiveness means it's not INSTANT ANYMORE. Oh my Fucking God, I'm done.

Haha, this is hilarous. So instantly is not instant? What does instantly mean in your opinion?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
monkuar wrote:

Dammit, there's not chance anywhere, it was 100% before and it still is.
I'll repeat, learn some programming and then you'll see why you're wrong.

literally same mechanic, its 100% chance to proc but only at 60% effectiveness, so hard to understand?
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Haha, this is hilarous. So instantly is not instant? What does instantly mean in your opinion?

Instantly is how fast the life is regenerating (or healing you, if it's instant, your life leech procs faster). In this case, the gloves used to be instant, but now only work 60% of the time. That's what I got out of reading the new description anyways. It's a numerical value difference only. 100% chance to proc life leech, down to 60%. It's a nerf, and it's by 40% which again, is a numeral value difference. There is no double standard, it's just GGG's way of re-wording the item description. (To make it more confusing or not, who knows)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 12, 2014, 5:01:03 AM
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Instantly is how fast the life is regenerating. In this case, the gloves used to be instant, but not only work 60% of the time. That's what I got out of reading the new description anyways. It's a numerical value difference only. 100% chance to proc life leech, down to 60%. It's a nerf, and it's by 40% which again, is a numeral value difference. There is no double standard, it's just GGG's way of re-wording the item description. (To make it more confusing or not, who knows)

mate look at vaal pact, ITS THE SAME MECHANIC. how can you NOT understand that

i even posted a screenshot for you, my god.
Last edited by Therealshotzz on Dec 12, 2014, 5:01:13 AM
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Instantly is how fast the life is regenerating (or healing you, if it's instant, your life leech procs). In this case, the gloves used to be instant, but not only work 60% of the time. That's what I got out of reading the new description anyways. It's a numerical value difference only. 100% chance to proc life leech, down to 60%. It's a nerf, and it's by 40% which again, is a numeral value difference. There is no double standard, it's just GGG's way of re-wording the item description. (To make it more confusing or not, who knows)

no.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info