1.3.0 Patch Notes

"
VanguardUa wrote:
"
LMAO, you obviously don't understand this game very well. You should probably go back to D3 :)

Played since open beta. Probably I haven't even got a clue about the game. It's obviously is better idea to go back d3 tho. I've heard it got some interesing stolen from poe gameplay affecting stuff.

I'm really dissapointed not about nerfs, but about not having quality of life changes. There's no bloody reason to play the game. Nothing new added, and that's is a problem. Am not keen on pvp either.

3 forum post, 3 characters, assume 2 are from beyond league looking at their name. Played since beta? Sure but sorry I'd say you stopped playing for a year and came back while 1.2.0 deployed but not consistently playing since beta.

I'm only start playing some time before SotV come out. It's not even a year and so much thing been added to the game since then and now here you're saying there's nothing added to the game.

If you're trolling, well you got me. Else pls don't post something that will embarrassed yourself and feel free to go back to D3 it's totally up to you.

Edit: Noticed that you're not the one saying going back to D3 in the first place but still to anyone who had and having the thought about it, do it.

Last edited by lvluralvlasa on Dec 12, 2014, 11:59:43 AM
How to ruin LLD in permanent leagues in three easy steps:

"
- Hybrid weapon mods have been removed from Vagan and Tora's crafting options. Crafted items that already have these mods will not be affected. Their economic impact was severe.

- Crest of Perandus: Chance to block has been reduced from 10% to 5%.

- Ungil's Gauche: Chance to block has been reduced from 20% to 12%.

Now the even the L28-PvP scene will be divided into those being able to afford legacy items and those with crappy tier 2 gear.

The gap between those investing heavily into their gear and those just playing for the lulz is already enormous, now it will be forever set in stone.

Not that I disagree with these changes ultimately, but it makes me wanna sell anything I own in standard for whatever ridiculous amount of currency I can get and abandon that league altogether.
Last edited by hscorpio on Dec 12, 2014, 11:36:00 AM
I am happy about every nerf in these notes.

I am not happy that Ignite Prolif builds and Bow skill builds did not get a corresponding nerf. I am not happy that skills like Shock Nova, Lightning Strike, and Elemental Hit are still going to be useless and not played by anyone.

I'll give it a 6/10, but this just means everyone will play Flameblast, Arc, Tornado Shot, or Ice Shot. There is little motivation to make any expensive endgame builds now that the cheapest and most effective ones are the only ones that didn't receive nerfs.

I'll be playing on the softcore league and giving Glacial Cascade + Pyre + Three Dragons a shot. With all the defensive nerfs there's no way I'm playing Hardcore.
"
Tyoll wrote:
"

Beter learn not to force your way of playing game on others even if they are minority(seems they are not).

Cybils Paw<--hilarious!

The Person I quoted made no comments to that effect and neither did I.

Put simply, over powered builds will always be nerfed, and rightly so(IMO).
CoC, Crit builds, max Block, CoD+AA rely on over powered game mechanics and all deserve to be nerfed

We should be looking at what opportunities the new changes bring

And that People who have had their builds nerfed should be looking at the tree to find alternate ways of playing the game

it looks like people just want to go on google, search for "poe builds", click the first link and sort for highest rating...

There shouldn't be the one build or even the one mechanic to basically have an easy mode. Its about being creative. If thats not what you want than play something without that level of complexity.

And please don't insult people while arguing over a game...
Its a really good Game, but nevertheless, just a game.
"
VanguardUa wrote:
"
LMAO, you obviously don't understand this game very well. You should probably go back to D3 :)

Played since open beta. Probably I haven't even got a clue about the game. It's obviously is better idea to go back d3 tho. I've heard it got some interesing stolen from poe gameplay affecting stuff.

I'm really dissapointed not about nerfs, but about not having quality of life changes. There's no bloody reason to play the game. Nothing new added, and that's is a problem. Am not keen on pvp either.

You have been playing since Open Beta and only have a level 61 character? That's awkward. Also we have known for awhile this patch is 90% pvp based. People who like pvp have been waiting forever for this patch, so maybe you should sit the fuck down and try pvp this coming league.
"
hscorpio wrote:
How to ruin LLD in permanent leagues in three easy steps:

"
- Hybrid weapon mods have been removed from Vagan and Tora's crafting options. Crafted items that already have these mods will not be affected. Their economic impact was severe.

- Crest of Perandus: Chance to block has been reduced from 10% to 5%.

- Ungil's Gauche: Chance to block has been reduced from 20% to 12%.

Now the even the L28-PvP scene will be divided into those being able to afford legacy items and those with crappy tier 2 gear.

The gap between those investing heavily into their gear and those just playing for the lulz is already enormous, now it will be forever set in stone.

Not that I disagree with these changes ultimately, but it makes me wanna sell anything I own in standard for whatever ridiculous amount of currency I can get and abandon that league altogether.

there wont be legacies in Torment/bloodlines and that is what the pvp season is based off of. Besides everyone has like 200 exalts in Standard/Hardcore xD Also this doesn't even come close to "ruining" lld lmao
Last edited by Dradar on Dec 12, 2014, 11:56:10 AM
"
Mradnor wrote:
I am happy about every nerf in these notes.

I am not happy that Ignite Prolif builds and Bow skill builds did not get a corresponding nerf.

This
Last edited by Tyhmyys on Dec 12, 2014, 11:59:53 AM
Nice patch. Worst thing about this game currently (for me) is all the hoarders accumulating as much wealth as possible and inflating prices.

The rush to buy Lightning Coils and Cloaks on Standard at the moment is pathetic.
Last edited by shigs on Dec 12, 2014, 12:02:46 PM
"
InstantKarmaC wrote:
"
Tyoll wrote:
"

Beter learn not to force your way of playing game on others even if they are minority(seems they are not).

Cybils Paw<--hilarious!

The Person I quoted made no comments to that effect and neither did I.

Put simply, over powered builds will always be nerfed, and rightly so(IMO).
CoC, Crit builds, max Block, CoD+AA rely on over powered game mechanics and all deserve to be nerfed

We should be looking at what opportunities the new changes bring

And that People who have had their builds nerfed should be looking at the tree to find alternate ways of playing the game

it looks like people just want to go on google, search for "poe builds", click the first link and sort for highest rating...

There shouldn't be the one build or even the one mechanic to basically have an easy mode. Its about being creative. If thats not what you want than play something without that level of complexity.

And please don't insult people while arguing over a game...
Its a really good Game, but nevertheless, just a game.

Not sure if that was supposed to be directed at me as I am literally arguing the same point as you?

Also I havent insulted anyone in my comments I have said people are butthurt but thats not an insult
GGG makes the game harder instead of easier! I quit!

So many cry babies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info