1.3.0 Patch Notes

Overall I think this is a good patch, however not being specific on how much SRS was nerfed really grinds my gears.
Shittiest patch ever.
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
"
DaveyJones_59 wrote:
"Cast on Critical Strike's cooldown has been increased from 0.01 seconds to 0.05 seconds."

I can only trigger CoC 20 times a second instead of 100?

barrage = 4 shots
GMP = 4 shots
2atks per second = 16 shots per second
If every hit crit i would still be under the 20x max. However, I have horrid gear so I think this destroys high end CoC builds.

Also, what is the gap between each shot of barrage hitting? If it is less than .05seconds between each shot hitting then CoC Barrage is now trashed because the CoC has been reduced by 50% per cast before the 20x max is applied.

barrage + gmp = 8 shots, just sayin.

barrage = 4 shots
GMP = 4 shots
2atks per second = 16 shots per second

4+4x2 = 16

not sure what you are getting at?
Please specify how much of a damage change Raging Spirits recieved.
Looking at Immortal Fresh's buff, I think I got an idea for my masochism build.
"
Serleth wrote:
"
klausdawg wrote:
Yikes, I can't see how anyone looks at these patch notes, absolutely filled with negative changes for players, as something that motivates them to play.

Like I said way earlier, I'm super motivated to play now. This game was a challenge in open beta. Since then, it basically became Path of Critanything and this game went from difficult to a glorified picnic.

Now it's going to be challenging again. I'm damn excited.

+1. Thank your sir for having brain cells, atleast someone.. RESPECT
guess its time to stop playing poe until act 4 comes out
"
dragnar wrote:
"
millamber wrote:
Am I tripping? when has Wings of Entropy ever had a 15% block? it's 10% increased change to block and 25% block chance applied to spells right? Which one is going to 8%?
both

lol, wouldn't that be something. would make the legacy ridiculous over the new version

but Mark, would love some insight on this. is one of the mods being affected and not the other?
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
Last edited by millamber on Dec 12, 2014, 1:20:27 AM
Wow - 500% nerf to CoC. Guess they want those builds gone. =\
God, I am drowning in all this QQ :D

Anyway, great patchnotes, most of the nerfs came as expected. GJ on trying people to wear other armours except for CoD and LC. I expected to see some spell totem damage buffs, but hey, w/e.
Also, specifics on SRS nerf would be cool, because that's one of the builds I am planning for the new league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info