Does this also apply to cut-throat?
IRON MAN
"
wow u guys are actually doing the whole

IT DEALS THIS AMOUNT OF DAMAGE IN PVP
WE WON'T FUCK WITH IT IN PVE

Route

Good on you.

It always has been like that but you never paid attention to that fact because you were to busy QQ about changes who didn't gonna after PvE at all...

Ty for the formula, tbh it's pretty confusing right now but i'm sur the community will come with something like software or website to calculate those things a bit better. But i get one thing, if your resists are not overcapped, you will die really fast from elemental.

It look awesome anyway, big up GGG :D
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 11, 2014, 12:19:29 AM
hehehe
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Not to be an asshole, but I hope that level of balance filter its way out to pve, =D

If you just read the damn thing...
Wow,this is a hell lot of work.
Looks amazing!
"
Howmakeagame wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Not to be an asshole, but I hope that level of balance filter its way out to pve, =D

Thing is, this entire post is talking about PvP and these algorithms seem to be for PvP only. There is no mention of PvE algorithms being changed, so Nero's statement makes sense. There needs to be some rebalancing of PvE damage algorithms on both player and monster side, but as for the PvP stuff, glad it's being separated and dealt with in its environment as it should be.
"
Tanakeah wrote:
"
Howmakeagame wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:

Thing is, this entire post is talking about PvP and these algorithms seem to be for PvP only. There is no mention of PvE algorithms being changed, so Nero's statement makes sense. There needs to be some rebalancing of PvE damage algorithms on both player and monster side, but as for the PvP stuff, glad it's being separated and dealt with in its environment as it should be.

Sorry for bringing PVE to a PVP post. Derailing yadda dabba, etc.

Still, PVP sounds like fun.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
@GGG
The scaling expressions for phys/ele you posted, please make them into formulas by writing an equal sign and defining the variable on the other side. Is it final damage, % reduction, % dealt...?
Last edited by PolarisOrbit on Dec 11, 2014, 12:43:29 AM
hum would it make elemental spells a little too strong compared to non rt melee?

I mean spell users never miss compared to a melee user without rt. Now A non rt melee user will miss and do much less damages.
Forum pvp
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
@GGG
The scaling expressions for phys/ele you posted, please make them into formulas by writing an equal sign and defining the variable on the other side. Is it final damage, % reduction, % dealt...?

I was wondering the same thing. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info