[OPA] Old Players Association - Experienced International Community

A Logo That Would Never Be Ours #11

Updated

The guild members can now donate directly to the Prize Pool tab, currency and valuable items.
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 13, 2015, 11:38:51 AM
Updated

▪ The Players who have donated coins to the guild list has been updated with the new donors.
The Old Players Association is now recruiting through the Guild Recruitment Channel (Global Chat #100).

To join, type the following in the Chat Window in-game:

/global 100
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 14, 2015, 6:34:42 PM
Good job getting global 100 together, Sam +1
A Logo That Would Never Be Ours #12

A Logo That Would Never Be Ours #13

hi,

My name is Peter and i am a 19 years old student who just began playing poe, but even though i just began to play i would like to do so with others, hence the reason why i am here. The other reason is that i feel a bit lost playing poe, normal was rather easybut now that i am in cruel i get killed a little too often for my taste, so this is the other reason why i apply for this guild.
I will of course try to be as friendly as possible (as i do in real life) and also help other at least if i am able to do so.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
"
hi,

My name is Peter and i am a 19 years old student who just began playing poe, but even though i just began to play i would like to do so with others, hence the reason why i am here. The other reason is that i feel a bit lost playing poe, normal was rather easybut now that i am in cruel i get killed a little too often for my taste, so this is the other reason why i apply for this guild.
I will of course try to be as friendly as possible (as i do in real life) and also help other at least if i am able to do so.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi avoid_pestilence. Please, read this recruitment thread to know how to join our guild.
"
Samkiud wrote:
A Logo That Would Never Be Ours #12

I like this one the most

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info