[OPA] Old Players Association - Experienced International Community

Helloo
My Name Is Spartakos I am From Greece
I'm 21 years old
I use to work in a small buisness for living
I m playing POE like 3 months
I m Being kind and helpfull however i can to all friend and honest people!!
I would Like to join your Guild
my Steam : Spartakidis1
Poe. Character name : SlapyDumpy :P
Bump for best guild
Cheers.
Bump~
This guild is active even in the off season of challenge leagues. I was able to group, run maps, use VoIP, and more. But the best part was the helpful spirit of fellow guildies here.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Awesome guild with plenty of awesome people! Friendly guildies and mature discussions (i.e. no teenager drama) is what the like the most in OPA. I'm proud to be part of that guild!
I joined this guild back in April 2015 and I have to say, this guild is one of THE BEST guilds out there. Filled with nice people, it almost resembles a huge but close family. Love the guild, love the members. Join us if you want to be part of this family! :)

With kind regards,

Blackiiee
Heading towards the end of Breach, and this guild is still active. Dozens of players logged in all the time, hundreds of active members exist.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The 2nd "Bad Skill Solo-Selffound BHC event" is starting on Friday the 17th. You can find information on the event at opa.boards.net in the Guild Event section.
Last edited by sheelatown on Feb 13, 2017, 5:32:48 PM
I've created an application, however I mistakenly placed it in the inbox rather than the Applications forum. I am unable to correct the error due to not being a registered member but I wanted to come here and make sure someone was aware in case it would go missed had I not done so.

Happy gaming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info