Can we get a 0.9.3 timer?

"
smith357 wrote:
this game will be death soon.

Here take a chill-pill.
Or go play some else, theres much other out there.
the true hurt something huh ? game will be death when diablo 3 launch!!!

deal with it.
"
smith357 wrote:

deal with it.

I'm going to try and communicate with it! Charles, ready the first aid kit in case it injures me with harsh language.

yea well ur stupid this is gunna be da best game EVER and your just a idiott who dosnt kno wen 2 STFU!!!!!!!!!!!
IRON MAN
"
smith357 wrote:

deal with it.
I think you're quite wrong, but I won't explain why because you'll just rage and rant like you already have. Taunting with "the truth hurts" isn't an intelligent way to make a point. It just makes you appear to be an egotistical, close-minded, biased moron.

Enjoy paying for D3, and I'll enjoy PoE for free.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
smith357 wrote:

deal with it.

Please feel free to donate your account to some of the non beta members, i'm sure they would appreciate the access more than you seem to do.

I was also unaware that people were locked into only being able to play one action RPG at one time, I thank you for this revelation and wish you the best in Diablo: Friendship and Rainbows edition.
i check beta status everyday several times to see if there's new info. i got into the beta when it first started and i played it a lot, but even since the devs have told us about 9.3 i haven't been playing because there's not much reason too; for me that is. i'd rather wait to play every class when they're not broken and when things are pristine, plus there's not much to test in beta anyway especially when 9.3 will change things so drastically.

i love PoE and i'm excited to play the next best ARPG once 9.3 comes out. i would rly like some screens though. how hard is it to just press "prntscrn" on the keyboard and load up a few screens? i'm sure it isnt on their minds atm but it would help ease the pain of having to wait so long.
"
Fuuljo wrote:
Please feel free to donate your account to some of the non beta members, i'm sure they would appreciate the access more than you seem to do.

I wonder if the devs would be up for something like this - people who rage, flame and troll yet have beta access losing said access and having it transferred to someone else.

I mean... he obviously doesn't want it. I'm very happy to be here, a lot of other people would be very happy to be here, and he can't even string a sentence together without mangling it horribly. Maybe he's not a native English speaker, but even so, he's still a dick.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
I wonder if the devs would be up for something like this - people who rage, flame and troll yet have beta access losing said access and having it transferred to someone else.

Honestly, this would be very bad move. Although I understand the motivation, it would turn PoE beta into fanboys fest.
I'd like to hear the opposite side and I'm sure devs would like to hear it too. Of course it has to be constructive and civil, unlike the smith357 case or so.

It's like the first impressions with the graphics - everyone was telling "PoE looks great". However it looks better now and will look even better in 0.9.3. Why? Because some other guys told what isn't so great or what they dislike. Of course, devs must have had art direction taken before, but still, telling that "game is great" doesn't relly help besides confirming that GGG is doing good job.
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
"
killxo wrote:
i would rly like some screens though. how hard is it to just press "prntscrn" on the keyboard and load up a few screens? i'm sure it isnt on their minds atm but it would help ease the pain of having to wait so long.
I'm sure the lack of new media is due to GGG not wanting to release info on something that might change again before 0.9.3 goes beta. The new UI looks are probably set in stone, but new skills and similar additions could be likely to change.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
smith357 wrote:

deal with it.

I'm going to try and communicate with it! Charles, ready the first aid kit in case it injures me with harsh language.

yea well ur stupid this is gunna be da best game EVER and your just a idiott who dosnt kno wen 2 STFU!!!!!!!!!!!

this game is a copy of diablo, deal with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info