Can we get a 0.9.3 timer?

It will be just like the Beta timer except it is for people with Beta access.

There is no obligation to make this timer accurate in any way.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

There is no obligation to make this timer accurate in any way.

Whats the point of a timer then?
You mean , like a countdown to patch 0.9.3.

That counts down from 2 weeks. Reset once a week back to the 2 week mark and starting the countdown all over again.

Sorry, I have no problem with this. I just find it funny.
Here, I made a timer that you can check whenever you want:
2 weeks, 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Oct 29, 2011, 4:34:55 AM
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Here, I made a timer that you can check whenever you want:
2 weeks, 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds

Actually, will be out in 1 week and 2 or 3 days according to the devs. (They posted that it will be out in 2 weeks 5 or 6 days ago.)
Hmm... What should I write here?
A timer would not work because 9.3 doesn't have a static date. The 9.3 date depends on how things progress in Alpha.

"
Carlos9699 wrote:
(They posted that it will be out in 2 weeks 5 or 6 days ago.)

That is the standard company line. If you ask GGG, it's always "about" 2 weeks away from being released.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."

-Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by mdavis588 on Oct 29, 2011, 4:47:13 AM
Chris where are the screens

you said there would be screens
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
Chris where are the screens

you said there would be screens

and or short videos... Feed us please, we're getting hungry!

edit:
@Carlos You shouldnt expect anything at this time. A quote from Chris written on the 24th oct... just saying "dont get your hopes up" :P
"
Chris wrote:

I'd like to say that I expect it to be ready in a week, but to be honest, I expect it's going to be two weeks. I know the perpetual "it's ready in two weeks" thing has been stated for a month now
Last edited by Jurge on Oct 29, 2011, 5:03:49 AM
The devs are working very hard. I'm surprised at how fast they create and change things.

The patch is only delayed because they want to get all the new systems right the first time. The beta members should be able to worry about bugs and balance without having massive issues like completely broken systems or constant crashes. The new stuff is well worth the wait. It's only 2 weeks, after all :P
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Unfortunately when you're completely changing so many systems (as well as adding new ones) some things work completely awesome on the first try and others fall short and need to be redone from core concept several times. Thankfully, due to the hard work of the alpha testers and GGG we're able to implement and test completely new iterations on substandard systems every day or two. Not to mention that there's still a lot of new content that's making its way into the game.

GGG is on a two track system right now. A few of the devs are devoted to working on the new systems in 0.9.3 and changing and rebalancing that patch daily. The rest of the devs are on schedule and continue to work on completely new content like Act 3, new art, areas, and quests. So even though patch 0.9.3 has been delayed, much of this other content hasn't. Some content that wasn't initially intended for 0.9.3 has made its way into the patch.

I know that it's almost cliche at this point but 0.9.3 is huge and really changes everything.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info