One-week Races Have Ended! Seraph Sale this Weekend!

"
Chris wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
Does this mean we don't get the char and stash until Monday?

Chars/stash are migrated now. Hideout/master progress will be sometime when we next have the realm down (1.3.0's deploy at the latest). Prizes Monday (which is Sunday US time).

Cool, thanks. (need the char for some testing)
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Thanks was waiting for that . Looking forward to the PVP in patch 1.3
I'm surprised I manage to get rank 199 :) Had fun also & found alot of gg gear/uniq's. Hopefully this new league that come's out, is similar to this 1week. Loot wise I mean :)
Last edited by LTS7 on Dec 5, 2014, 9:05:28 PM
Wasn't Seraph set one of the rewards for the 1 week race? Why would people buy it (on sale) the day before the rewards are calculated when they might win it instead?
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
Wasn't Seraph set one of the rewards for the 1 week race? Why would people buy it (on sale) the day before the rewards are calculated when they might win it instead?

GGG pls fix
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:

A good point. If you buy it this weekend and then happen to win it randomly, I'll happily refund your points. Just PM me.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
alfims wrote:
Awesome finish.

GG ZigZog/Hunk (Grandy - reeeep) and Greendude/Havoc as well as Zoroxo.

Edit Rip VOD Grandy (Rank #8):

http://www.twitch.tv/zigzog/b/595957469?t=7h9m

Fixed it !

http://www.twitch.tv/zigzog/c/5625771

Proper highlight for a proper death.

that was such an awesome race

4d 1h /played

If I delete my race character before the prizes are drawn will this disqualify me?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
my gear

Spoiler

welcome to standard :| some of it was given to me by a forumer w/ a name here. u know who u are. it helped me to play a bit longer to reach 65. forgot to say tanks when u gave it to me. hwehwe
since Im quite busy at work. and only could play a few hours at night.

(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
A total of 3230 people got to level 70. So I have a 1 in 323 chance to win the top prize!
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info