[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

I just used the Fireball-Ice Spear combination and I noticed that the projectile speed is almost, if not the exactly same and the spells almost always hit in pairs.. Given this, do you think it would be viable to use Elemental Equilibrium in this spell setup?

Also, i saw a video on youtube of a selfcast-GMP-Fireballer who used Frost wall against the Apex bosses
to proc the shotgun effect.. do you think we can also use that method?

Thanks
I don't personally get EE as the travel points aren't worth it. Mathematically I think it pans out though.

I, nor anyone I know, is able to get Frost Wall to play nicely with Kinetic Blast. You can try doubling the walls up but it's just more convenient to use Barrage at that point.

Edit: Apparently any non-self-cast Frost Wall doesn't have the issue (CWDT, Totems, Monster, etc.). You can try that.
Last edited by Terrornoid on Feb 10, 2016, 11:17:45 PM
Upping this in the hope it gets updated for Ascendancy :D
"
ressiv wrote:

Will Ascendancy broken the CoC ??
"
perling wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:

Will Ascendancy broken the CoC ??

Nope
Yea, I'll update. More options than ever now. Really just depends on what style an individual likes best.
Damn looks like hella fun.

Def w_ting for that update if this build is still decent !
I'll start leveling scion just for this build, looks really amazing. I don't know how I missed it before. I hope it gets updated soon. I assume the tree will be mostly the same, or if not, within 20+ respec points from quest rewards.
Update please Passive three for current version.
On my scion I kept the tree the same. Was able to drop some crit since I went Zerker/Sin (yes, Sin over Inquisitor for consistency.) Scion is one of the solid class picks since we can drop LL in our armor for another spell, which is really powerful. Still haven't rolled my stupid Voll's correctly though -.-

I'll likely update after I get bored of The Division. :P

I can at least put up something about the new classes this weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info