[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Thanks for the insight on the Hardcore versions. I know in 2.0, at this point, I do believe its going to be possible to make a successful, more lenient Hardcore version of this build.

@Asag
The spells will be different. Fireball will likely not be used any more.

@AllSunsDawn
What don't you understand about how to use it? In one of the videos I posted you can see me running a map with it.
Glacial Cascade + Arc or anything that doesn't require shotgun should work in 2.0. Atm I've changed my build to ST and Dagger CoC with Fireball and Arctic Breath from Discharger and feels alot safer. Haven't died in ages. My tree is way different but I will definitely go for this build once 2.0 comes out.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@AllSunsDawn
What don't you understand about how to use it? In one of the videos I posted you can see me running a map with it.

Think I'm just not tanky enough to stand next to a map boss :P

I'm juggling a few builds right now, so as this guy levels things will definitely get better.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I had some brake and now wanna again focus on my CoC Barrage scion before new leagues and now I need advice about my gear (linked below). Whats the weakest part? What should I upgrade first?

Spoiler
Asag: At a glance, the biggest weakness on your gear is the complete absence of any accuracy. It makes a big difference to this build.
Have 310 on wand, my hit chance is at 88% so wasnt thinking baout acuracy. Will try change my ring.
Any idea if this will work after the Awakening? Seems like it might get hurt quite a bit with the removal of shotgunning.
Shop: /978503
So far, it's holding up. Of course, we will lose damage, as shotgunning was (imo) exploit-ish in a way and bad for the game. I'm happy about the changes. The build is looking just fine for the Awakening. It will be much more versatile, which is great.
"
Asag wrote:
Have 310 on wand, my hit chance is at 88% so wasnt thinking baout acuracy. Will try change my ring.

Ah, I missed the accuracy on your wand. 88% is pretty good. (Higher hit chance is never a bad thing, but I think you're above the threshold where it holds you back).

In preparation for the patch, I've experimented a bit with Arc and Glacial Cascade as the damage spells. Seems to work reasonably well (GC helps cover Arc's weakness on single targets, Arc balances out GC's narrow area of effectiveness). Not having to use a GMP frees up a socket for life leech which helps survivability (I'm a Tabula user). Damage down a bit, durability up, and nice not to have to rely solely on pots for health. Six-link Voll's Protector users could either throw in an extra damage spell or something like Increased Critical Damage.
Is wandslinger node not worth taking? hte damahe bonus is only physicall? If yes its not still worth to take this for accuracy and atack speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info