[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Lot's of good advice being exchanged here. Well done!

Z, your damage is low because you are using Ungil's Amulet and your Gems are only 17.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
Lot's of good advice being exchanged here. Well done!

Z, your damage is low because you are using Ungil's Amulet and your Gems are only 17.

Thanks, I've changed my enduring setup so that it's level 7 9 and 9 so now it'll go off and actually curse the trio etc when I take low damage rather than when I'm almost dead!

I'll get the gem's up ASAP, and I'll swap the amulet. I believed it would be better since I lose 10% crit when I unequip it! I wasn't sure how significant the crit multi nerf was with the amulet.
Last edited by ZarlakRC on Feb 18, 2015, 6:19:49 AM
+11 to all Attributes
4% increased Spell Damage
Adds 4-8 Cold Damage
+12 to Accuracy Rating
37% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
25% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+42 to maximum Life

Would this be acceptable for the amulet?
That's not bad. The best deals I made by searching for 25+ crit multi, 150+ Accuracy and like 40+ life and then enchant crit chance (make sure it has that affix open). Prices jump quite a bit if the item already has crit chance and crit multi on it.
Swapped out now, this is how my build is currently looking. Still need to look at some different rings with accuracy, and more levelled gems.

That looks great. I think you still have to downlevel the EC a bit to make it triggerable from the CWDT in the wand. Interested to hear how you do on the trio now.
"
Irongunner wrote:
That looks great. I think you still have to downlevel the EC a bit to make it triggerable from the CWDT in the wand. Interested to hear how you do on the trio now.

I'm leveling CWDT to 7 at the moment and enfeeble to 9, I noticed a huge boost in my DPS, at least 25k base without even activating righteous fire. I really misunderstood the crit multi nerf from the ungils. I've got 2 more skills to pick up that give accuracy and crit too.
Last edited by ZarlakRC on Feb 18, 2015, 3:00:11 PM
Nope, can't do trio. One or two shot. So frustrating.

I go in, go round the left and then activate vaal molten shell, righteous fire and ruby flask run up and use granite flask and hit hit hit and she's at half hp when the other 2 nuke me down. Then I come back with no molten shell up and just get 1 shot every time I go in the room.
Last edited by ZarlakRC on Feb 18, 2015, 5:29:50 PM
I tried doing atziri with my level 81 and 17 level gems, i one shot vaals easily, died 2 times on trio, no idea how they 1 shot you, mind you this was my FIRST time EVER doing atziri, i had no idea what trio does ( i still dont) i just watched terrors atziri video and thats it, i got to atziri did her to half hp but failed because 1 time i died to storm call i didnt know what that was lol, second time i died instantly when i reentered the room and moved, i guess she was casting flameblast because i went from full to 0 instantly, and third time i died to split form, i just didnt have enough burst to kill the split form even tho i have 92% crit chance, i guess 200% crit multi and 17 lvl gems arent enough but i had fun. Of course it didnt help that i stood there for 10 minutes trying to figure out what form im supposed to be attacking lmao

oh btw this was with 5l Volls
Last edited by idrgz on Feb 18, 2015, 6:34:00 PM
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
Nope, can't do trio. One or two shot. So frustrating.

I go in, go round the left and then activate vaal molten shell, righteous fire and ruby flask run up and use granite flask and hit hit hit and she's at half hp when the other 2 nuke me down. Then I come back with no molten shell up and just get 1 shot every time I go in the room.

Did you see Terror's Atziri video? There he explains the optimal kill order and strategies for the trio. I think you should also have granite flask up. Also make sure to not stand in the physical rain or chaos damage ground effect.
Last edited by Irongunner on Feb 19, 2015, 2:03:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info