[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
blekotacz wrote:
Hello, i have a wierd issue with this build. I played old cyclone builds, flicker builds but non of them desynced as much as this CoC, barrage, freezing pulse, arc build. Does anybody have any idea why this desic this much? Is it the CoC? or barrage, or any of the support spells?
thx

Hey
As terror says, faster weapon speed will see the desyncs stop.

Through a lot of leveling today and some upgrades, I saw my attack speed go from 1.9 to 2.5 and all the horrible desyncs stopped.

At 1.9 it was absolutely unbearable. Opening a strongbox and quicksilvering out only to be teleported right back into the pack. Lots of frustration.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Hi Terror and guys,

should I be looking to replace my rings since they aren't diamond rings? They have a lot of accuracy and my hit chance is 93%. My crit chance is 87.5% and I'm using poachers mark on herald of thunder for flask spam. It also gives mana on hit which allows me to attack for a long time. Should I switch to Assassin's mark?

@Xia
Mana Regen on Rings. ES/Armor hybrid boots (or just ES boots if you can swing the socket colors.) Quality everything. You can also get the Mana node near the upper left Witch health nodes that we already have.

@Ressiv
Not sure what to tell ya. Give your gems a few more levels and then well see. Are you able to shock with Herald of Thunder?

@Iron
That's a good point. I have a Voll's Devotion with my Discharge, so my Endurance Charges are basically always maxed anyways. If you were going to use Discharge as your main setup, I would definitely get your EC and IC working together.

@Bleko
You need more attack speed. It largely removes the desynch.

@Balron
You can switch out the gems at any point. I do on my character just to keep things interesting.

@Smerte
20 ideally.

@Laurel
Up to you. I prefer Diamonds. Alternatively, you could just switch to Assassin's Mark.
I'll put EC/IC on a 4L then.

For my wand and shield i can't really decide between these options:

CWDT-Enfeeble-TempChains
CWDT-ColdSnap + unlinked LightningWarp

vs

CWDT-Enfeeble + unlinked LightningWarp
CWDT-ColdSnap-EleProlif

In addition, which CWDT levels do I want to use for these setups?
Great build guide. Thank you for the effort
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@Xia
Mana Regen on Rings. ES/Armor hybrid boots (or just ES boots if you can swing the socket colors.) Quality everything. You can also get the Mana node near the upper left Witch health nodes that we already have.

Hi, i have got some good crit rings without mana regen, and it doesnt have space for mana regen crafting. I should probably improve my boots and shield at best for a little more mana. Is it worth it to get mana flows node for increased max mana? Or just get mana regeneration% nodes instead?
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
Bro thanks for build, i love it!!! :)

This is my current gear

And my current skill tree i am lvl 81
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwVCBiMHHgj0DkgPqw_EEZYWvxmKGo8fQSaVJ6kqCypNLJwtHzWSNj064Tt8Pyc__EGWRKtJUUrIS1dMs03jUDBRTFM1VUtVrlXGXfJh4mKsY0NqQ2sXbIxtbG6qb55wUnDVdwd4DX1bf8aCEIIegwmD24cTidOMC4w2j6aVIJUum7WcpJ2qoqOmV6lurEeus7VItfK4yrl8vOrAVMDjwfPDOspK0PXYvdsL217fit-w6GbssPDV8bPyRfPq9tr7Cf4K_o8=

I have some questions whats improve next from gear ?

And is the better first take unwavering stance points or take attack speed points ?
Hi Terror and all,

Thanks for this guide/build. I have been jumping ship a lot this league, and have finally settled on a character. This build is exceptionally powerful, very fast.

Gear

I did my daily for Zana on this character, even though it was level 64 at the time. Killed 71 Temple Piety and a Rogue Exile with no tricorn on as if it was nothing. This build has so much damage.

Make sure you roll your flasks well. As we are not very tanky a lot of survivability comes from flasks. Mine are almost finished, but I will be using a Surgeon's Eternal Life Flask of Staunching in place of that quicksilver when I get to 70 to roll constantly as constant regen. Am using a mana pot in place of a resist pot at the moment just so I can constantly attack on bosses. Would probably replace for bosses that require a resist pot.

Don't transition too early. Freezing Pulse + GMP does so much damage, it can carry you so damn far. I feel transitioning before 60 just slows you down really, unless you are perfectly geared and ready.

As you can see I have some gems in my weapon switch weapons to move over, ie for Dominus, or whatever the situation calls for. That's what is fantastic about this build, slot two of your favourite blue gems into the chest and see what happens. FP + Arc is definitely fantastic.

Running all three purities and having easier access to tri res gear from master crafting (see belt and boots) really gets us capped easily. My jewellery is just leftover stuff from my CoC Fakener, I'll probably look to use those pieces to balance all my resists and add as much rarity and life as possible.

Damage is so high you can go vaal pact much earlier than other builds. This is great, I always hate leeching with the delay.

Oh and the last thing to be wary of - holy crap chromatics. The helm/gloves/chest. My god. I manually chromed the chest, I believe that to be the best way for that. But helm I would recommend doing Vorici 2R chroming rather than manually. Probably for wand as well. The wand and funnily enough the shield gave me a lot of trouble getting colours.

I have two questions or points of discussion with everyone -

1) My attack speed is currently 2.5 I am not sure whether I should leave it there, push it higher or bring it lower. Not really sure how I would bring it down. I feel fast and I clear well, not really that concerned about this.

2) I haven't noticed this CWDT/Lifeleech/Discharge/Molten Shell combo doing much for me really. I know my discharge won't be working now, I just chucked in my level 19 to level it as I just hit 66, but previously I never really noticed it doing much to DPS, CC or save my life. I would maybe possibly consider slotting in an IIR cull. But let me know of your experiences of the CWDT in the gloves.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Jan 29, 2015, 12:38:27 PM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I'm not sure why some guys are experiencing desync with lower attack speeds. I keep mine at 2.0 aps by choice and have no issues. I was at 2.2 aps but got annoyed every time I joined a party with someone who had the Haste aura. It pushed me over 2.3 aps which halved my dps. Very noticeable, as it feels like I'm missing half the time.

Dps with 2.4 aps and 95% crit chance is equivalent to dps with 2.2 aps and 47% crit chance. Huge difference. Obviously nobody will play a cast on crit build with only 47% crit chance so I don't know why people are recommending going over 2.2 aps as if it has a minor impact. You lose so much dps by going over 2.2 aps that it makes any other fine tweaking of the build pointless until you manage to go back to 2.2 aps or lower.

Right now according to my character sheet I am at 2.3 aps. I haven't noticed any issues with desync or damage, but based on the calculations would I be better off getting a slower wand or just respeccing out of the attack speed cluster next to Vaal Pact?

"
At 2.5 aps you are highly inefficient. As I mentioned above, the same build with 2.2 aps and 50% crit will clear just as fast as you. Think of it this way: It's equivalent to wasting 30+ passive points travelling the tree for crit chance because you effectively halve your proc rate by going over 2.2 aps.

What's the math behind this? TN's guide lists 2.2 and then a significantly higher breakpoint and I know that he did the math

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info