Black Friday Weekend Sale: 50% off ALL Microtransactions

Okay, shopping tour finished, and 11 points left... ;-)

Need new supporter packs! :-D
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
FYI. the Karma Koin free portal still works, & one card will work for more than one account.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2noew6/here_is_what_i_did_to_get_best_out_of_all_the/?sort=new

Last edited by sai_kano on Nov 28, 2014, 4:03:20 PM
One day late......

Thanks for the announcement. Just my luck
Chris...you need to get the stash tabs page updated to reflect what happens with remove only tabs, to many people feeling butt hurt and robbed even though you have given them free storage in a semi working form in the remove only tabs they still expect additional tabs on the end of what they have.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Ashman23 wrote:
One day late......

Thanks for the announcement. Just my luck

Err, friday to sunday m8...still the rest of the weekend to go with everything discounted

Yay! Finally purchased those dance emotes and a bunch of other cosmetics that I've had my eye on.
Gonna get my game on in town! ;-D
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
there is a issue with paying with credit card. Error (500) i'm not sure if anyone else is getting it.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Chris...you need to get the stash tabs page updated to reflect what happens with remove only tabs, to many people feeling butt hurt and robbed even though you have given them free storage in a semi working form in the remove only tabs they still expect additional tabs on the end of what they have.

No.

People had to stop QQing about not be able to overabusing their remove tabs.

E: Topic:

~500 Points ripped, well done ggg ;)
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Nov 28, 2014, 5:37:32 PM
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

No.

People had to stop QQing about not be able to overabusing their remove tabs.

E: Topic:

~500 Points ripped, well done ggg ;)

Yes the description needs updating, you misunderstand my view on this, i have no problem with them converting remove only tabs, i wouldn't have a problem if they decided to delete remove only tabs after a week of transferring to the parent league, what i have a problem with is having to explain to the numpties every time there is a sale on and them getting all but hurt and uppity because they feel they have been ripped off when all it takes is a few extra lines in the description.

It'll also save support a hell of a lot more time dealing with it when their time could be better used

Last edited by lagwin1980 on Nov 28, 2014, 5:57:26 PM
How do I buy credits with steam cash? Or can I not do that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info