Mathil's Crit Elemental Buzzsaw (2.0 Uber Viable)

Why is my DPS so low? Its around 5k with LMP, 5powercharges. Im lvl72 but i expected more Dps at this lvl.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

"
nemere92 wrote:
Why is my DPS so low? Its around 5k with LMP, 5powercharges. Im lvl72 but i expected more Dps at this lvl.

Where is your accuracy on the gear? I have to stack a ton.
IGN Bavmorda_IVI
"
nemere92 wrote:

Well it isn´t strange at all.

Look at your gems, they are all at lvl 17 and none of them have any quality at all.
When the gems are lvl 20 and you have put 20 quality on the most important ones you will have good damage.
Accuracy is important but you can check the "chance to hit with attacks" row in character page inside game when playing, if this number is low get more accuracy.

You beeing lvl72 have not so much to do with the damage exept maybe accuracy goes up as dex goes up and some similar mechanics.
Gem levels and quality is most important of all and have most impact on damage numbers.

A decent weapon is also important but the one you have will do until you find a better one.
The one you have will give you much higher damage when gems is fixed.
Last edited by Mateo_swe on Dec 18, 2014, 9:27:21 PM
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Some really good news...
The Disembowling crit nodes who was said to be nerfed STILL WORKS with spectral throw!!!
I hope its not a overlooked issue and get changed.
The critchance still DO rise when taking these nodes even the words have changed.

Source of info:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1135810

Go.. Go... Crit ele Buzzsaw...

Hi, thanks for the update, do you mind to share your passive tree or planned passive tree please? thanks in advance
▒▒▒░░ ♕ my SHOP http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008755 ♕ ░░▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░ ♕ my IGN: RampageStRanger ♕ ░░▒▒▒
Oh, this isn´t my build.
It is Mathil who made this buildguide.
He have made some passive skilltrees on first post, even for new patch i think.
The good news that Disembowlig crit nodes work is an easy fix, just take these nodes and sacrifice some other nodes that will have the least impact on your build.

All the nodes i have taken might not be accurate for Mathil´s buildguide so you better look at the trees at first post.
I currently is quite low level (about 60) in new league so my tree woudn´t be complete anyway.
Too little time too play lately but now the cristmas holidays is starting so i expect to level quite fast soon.

I think this build is very fun to play and the fact that Atsiri is quite easy (when you have geared up) is a very nice plus.

Thank you Mathil...
Any chance to see this build for ranger.
Passive tree confusing as shadow starts closer up.

thanks

edit: oh so we only take the 1st ranger point and we're done
Last edited by RamziKhoury on Dec 19, 2014, 10:54:13 PM
Is there anyways to get a progression for this tree? I'm not sure exactly how to fill out the tree because I usually do not play this type of character. Any help would be very much appreciated!
I did this build yesterday i'm 80 and i donno why but all the stat suck. no mana all the time mana regen sucks, i have the helmet. i know u need stats on gear but it's expensive to get jewelry with all those stats

Also you will have to buy a zillion chromatic orbs to get the colors right for both the helmet and gloves...
Last edited by RamziKhoury on Dec 21, 2014, 6:57:42 AM
Well this build is not as good as i thought, I always start my new league with ele buzzsaw and transform to low life crit ST when i get my 6L shav, but this time I've decided to go with crit version of ele buzzsaw it really worse than i thought... with quite ok early league items i usually already doing 10k+ st with ele buzzsaw but now I'm just doing about 7k..already grab all the crit nodes on the provisional tree that Mathil show on first page... here are my items
Spoiler

like i said they are not cheap to get early league and the result just disappointing.. 7k with 5 charges about 80% crit chance.. boring with the slow atk speed, mana regen issue, slow whirling blade... feel like giving up this league
▒▒▒░░ ♕ my SHOP http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008755 ♕ ░░▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░ ♕ my IGN: RampageStRanger ♕ ░░▒▒▒
"
jack90 wrote:
Well this build is not as good as i thought, I always start my new league with ele buzzsaw and transform to low life crit ST when i get my 6L shav, but this time I've decided to go with crit version of ele buzzsaw it really worse than i thought... with quite ok early league items i usually already doing 10k+ st with ele buzzsaw but now I'm just doing about 7k..already grab all the crit nodes on the provisional tree that Mathil show on first page... here are my items
Spoiler

like i said they are not cheap to get early league and the result just disappointing.. 7k with 5 charges about 80% crit chance.. boring with the slow atk speed, mana regen issue, slow whirling blade... feel like giving up this league

Your gear looks like you've gone in the right direction so if it really is that bad that's a shame to hear for the build. I just specced my tree into my lvl 90 and I'm at 28k LMP dps as opposed to the 35k I was once at. It doesn't seem too worth it anymore but I think just like with my non crit buzzsaw swapping into Static Strike is going to be quite an improvement. I'll level a char doing that I think.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info