Two One-week Rampage/Beyond Leagues Start this Weekend!

will i have acess to my rampage/beyond stash or its split ?
Wouldn't it make more sense to start these leagues on Thursday or something? I can play on weekends, but that leaves me with a "one week race" really just being when i am not at work. Which is weekends and holidays. And we have a holiday this week. Would love to spend thanksgiving playing Beyond.
"
PathOfDisco wrote:
will i have acess to my rampage/beyond stash or its split ?

Rampage and beyond already ended, so you don't have any stash there.
they never give out enough prizes theres gonna be like 1k+ if not 10k+ doing this league
yeh theres like 500 eligible prizes.. u kno how many people get to level 50 in the first day.. like 1k(had 1000k there for a second lol *editing*)
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
Last edited by xPiranha on Nov 25, 2014, 11:52:15 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Riney wrote:
"
Do not enter with multiple accounts - this will disqualify you.

This doesn't mean that two people living in the same house can't compete right? My brother and I both plan on playing.

That's fine as long as you're both different people.

We are a Gemini with multiple personality disorder, can we both run our accounts or do we have to have a vote for which of us gets to race?
What's the point of race in softcore?
I mean risk/reward thing,you dont risk anything in SC,you can pretty much yolo faceroll all content in softcore in one week,no risk of dying or anything.
What kind of race is that where you can't rip and lose all your progres?
I have no problem with ppl who want to play SC race,it's their choice,but at least it would be nice to split prize pool for softcore and hardcore.
Same thing is with challenges.
For example,kill unique bosses challenge.
Why would anyone go kill atziri for challenge in HC when it doesnt matter either you kill her in HC or SC,it's the same thing,you will get challenge.And kill atziri in softcore or in hardcore is not same thing and not same achievment.
Why GGG force us to play softcore?
They need to completly separate SC and HC.
Last edited by And1111 on Nov 25, 2014, 1:14:05 PM
"
Fifth2301 wrote:
I too think that there should be some reason to play the HC version of the event.

There already is; it's HC. I play HC version because it's more fun.
I agree with everyone saying that there should be separate prize pools for Hardcore and Softcore. Please split the prize pools in half, and give half to each league. Otherwise, there really isn't any incentive to play hardcore unless you are going for top 5 overall. I've always played hardcore, in every arpg I've played, including almost 10 years of Hardcore Ladder Diablo 2.

However, the fact that prize pools are shared may make me play Softcore for the first time in years, which is sad. Of course you could say "No just play hardcore for the challenge", but with these awesome prizes, it just makes sense to play Softcore. Please consider what we are requesting, I don't think anyone would be mad if you changed it up last minute, in fact most hardcore players would be ecstatic and appreciative.

EDIT: Or another option would be to add a new prize level in, top 20 overall for each league. Maybe not a demi, but something decent. That would help a lot with the incentive to play hardcore issue.
Last edited by Nerdicide on Nov 25, 2014, 12:48:39 PM
I feel the same, I'm a committed hardcore player but I'll play the softcore race if things stay like this. Like most people going for 70, I've proved to myself I can make a character survive to that point several times. I'm not going for top 5, I just need to hit 70. Why would I play with the risk of losing all my progress when there is no material incentive? Especially in a game that can kill you without it being your fault. I'd probably split the prize pools 1/3 Softcore, 1/3 Hardcore and 1/3 overall random draw.

As for the time of start, surely it doesn't matter? The race is a week long and apart from some inevitable fanatics, people are going to sleep once a day during that time. Surely it all works out the same?
I usually don't respond on threads like this, but wow you guys were generous with the prizes! You had me at 1wk...

Thanks GGG, this will be even more fun now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info