Two One-week Rampage/Beyond Leagues Start this Weekend!

"
BeRse wrote:
"
ald4r1s wrote:
"
The starting time in the PST timezone is 5pm Friday (November 28). This is 3am on Saturday in the Central Europe timezone. The leagues will end one week later.

Why the fuck do you hate europe so much? Give us at least one time some normal hour!!

3am is wrong - should be 2am (if 5pm PST is correct)
but you're right - it sucks to always start in the middle of the night :(

Or you can wake up in the morning (4-5 hours after race starts) and start playing then...
I'm really glad that you decided to have a softcore version as well. All Hail GGG!
"
ald4r1s wrote:
"
The starting time in the PST timezone is 5pm Friday (November 28). This is 3am on Saturday in the Central Europe timezone. The leagues will end one week later.

Why the fuck do you hate europe so much? Give us at least one time some normal hour!!

Just wake up in the morning as any other day, you'll be only a few hours behind. It's a week race, it's a marathon.
IGN : @Morgoth
A noob question:
after these one week leagues end, will the characters transfer to standard/hc leagues? or will it be like in races? ty
"
ald4r1s wrote:
"

Yeah pls, every time some serious event starts, it is in the midnight, when i must go to sleep. Pls, just take care of that once, cater less for the Americas, and more for the EU.

Ok, this one week race is not so important fro me. :)

But the next season, make it somewhere at 4:00 pm in EU, and that would be somewhere in morning for Americas. That's perfect.

The rewards for this race seems solid. :) b t w
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Please can someone make this clear for me:

As I keep reaching level tiers, will the randow draw prizes show 'immediately' in my MTX tab? (if I do win them) Or do we have to wait until the 1-week ends, getting the prizes at once?

In the first case, what if I reach let's say 70 and win absolutely nothing, do I start a new character/delete high tier one to try my luck again?

"The single highest level character in this league on your account will be considered".
As I'm writing this I realize it'll probably be like this: Reach 70 with 1 character > Wait til the end of the league > Check MTX tab for prizes > Curse your life and cry yourself to sleep.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
mireklefou wrote:
Please can someone make this clear for me:

As I keep reaching level tiers, will the randow draw prizes show 'immediately' in my MTX tab? (if I do win them) Or do we have to wait until the 1-week ends, getting the prizes at once?

In the first case, what if I reach let's say 70 and win absolutely nothing, do I start a new character/delete high tier one to try my luck again?

"The single highest level character in this league on your account will be considered".
As I'm writing this I realize it'll probably be like this: Reach 70 with 1 character > Wait til the end of the league > Check MTX tab for prizes > Curse your life and cry yourself to sleep.

Yeah, that last bit. Except you'll die a painful death like forgotten salami in the meat keeper drawer of your fridge.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Sarkan_kun wrote:
A noob question:
after these one week leagues end, will the characters transfer to standard/hc leagues? or will it be like in races? ty

normal race characters always get transfered to standard / hardcore.
only exception is endless ledge and the descent races. (-> void league)

so your character will be transfered to standard or hardcore league after the race.
why why why .... 3am ...

Can you change the start time of the server so it will be like 8am on Saturday ?
Why do we, europeans, always have to suffer on game releases etc etc..

Thank you for making two different leagues for the people who enjoy softcore or hardcore and for giving us a choice.

However, I do not feel its appropriate that the prizes are drawn from the same pool and feel this simply takes away the incentive to play the hardcore version.

To me this feels like diminishing the hardcore experience because there's no "extra" benefit from playing hardcore except seeing your character die and go to standard and having to start over.

Please, at least make the prizes be drawn from two separate pools - this would also give people an incentive to play both softcore and hardcore as to have a higher chance of getting a prize.

Right now I feel inclined to just level a char to 70 in the 1w softcore (should take me like a day, two at most) and then go back to whatever I was doing in standard or hardcore because, why bother?

GGG, you need to rethink this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info