Two One-week Rampage/Beyond Leagues Start this Weekend!

I hate the waiting :/
Why have both leagues drawing from the same prize pool? Would have been better off splitting the prizes equally between them.
IGN: KoTao
Does having both leagues draw from the same pool mean you cannot level up a character to 70 in softcore and one to 70 in the hardcore variant to increase your chances?

edit: I know it says the single highest character is considered, but is the "league" different across soft/hardcore? I assume it's based on XP not level.

edit: Okay you can't enter more than once, just wanted to clarify the terms of "league" and "leagues" in the OP. I'm a noob. Carry on.
Last edited by Shalinoth on Nov 24, 2014, 11:33:06 PM
"
alphaccount wrote:
Seriously, why don't devs just use GMT for these sort of announcements? Much more considerate to global players instead of one particular country.

One-week Rampage/Beyond Leagues
STARTS 01:00:00 (GMT 00:00) Saturday 29th November 2014
ENDS 01:00:00 (GMT 00:00) Saturday 6th December 2014

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
For your city's local timezone.

Oh yes...this would be great. Or include NZST & other time-zones (PST is 13 hours BEHIND NZST)
Are the prizes per event? That is, are you giving out 20x Elite Armour Sets in the SC event, and another 20x in the HC?
Thanks for offering a softcore version !

And I are very happy !
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
count me in broooooo
Woo hoo!
"
KoTao wrote:
Why have both leagues drawing from the same prize pool? Would have been better off splitting the prizes equally between them.
Well not if your intention was to try and make them equal. If they had different prize pools then the one with less players would give you a better chance of winning prizes.

A better question would be, is the one week standard league the parent league for the HC one? (Since you are still eligible for prizes when you die it seems like a possibility)
Last edited by Metronomy on Nov 25, 2014, 12:05:28 AM
Only top 5 get prizes? I guess no one will be in 6 man parties the last day.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info