Wild Turkey Pet and Race Season Nine Prizes

"
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
I can assure you that there exist people who are naturally talented for games moment they pick 'em up. 90% of time they are young and young people can get amazing at games fast(as well as at learning languages and other more useful things).

Question for GGG:
Since you banned that HUDer, is it in your power to fix ladder on website so that everyone moves one spot higher? It may be priggish of me to want that, but I am just asking. :x
ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 24, 2014, 7:50:51 AM
Ugh I regret not getting that rolling head. It would've been so perfect with the decapitation one I bought last year. Turkey doesn't do it for me. Makes me wonder if there'll be a Christmas tree hideout decoration lol
GZ Terrex and Throzz (3 top sig race records out of 7, that's impressive).
IGN : @Morgoth
Gz to legit racers!
Gratz to the winners and all the time/effort they put in!!!
Congratulations to all of the racers in the top 20. It was fun competing with everyone, and a big thanks to those who helped answer some of my questions about racing and race strategies. Hooray for another season in the top 100.

I really liked the inclusion of targeted boss missions, Act 1 and 2 seemed the most rewarding. A different way to race, and a different way to earn points. Now it might just be due to the shorter season, but there were fewer party races, no insane race mods (I’m looking at you BLAMT), and no Cutthroat. I understand the break from Descent and Champs because of last season, but will they be back? Or Exiles Everywhere, I had a blast in those races.

There seemed to be a greater disparity between top point gains and everyone else, is this intended to keep the number of 500 and 1K prizes to a minimum?. I know the seasons have always played out with the best players at the top (as it should be), but these shorter seasons have made grinding to those top point tiers harder for the average or good racer. Is this just the new change for race season structure? Either way, I look forward to season 10, and trying this all over again.

Also Turkey Day Hype!
Last edited by ChronoExile on Nov 24, 2014, 8:18:29 AM
"
Ugh I regret not getting that rolling head. It would've been so perfect with the decapitation one I bought last year. Turkey doesn't do it for me. Makes me wonder if there'll be a Christmas tree hideout decoration lol

I would be all over a Christmas tree mtx for Christmas! Maybe it can have different versions, lights off, lights on, big lights, small lights, etc.. Please make this happen!

Gratz to the racers, especially Throzz, who IMO if it wasn't for him, Helman and his group wouldn't be anywhere near as good as they are now.

is alright looking... I mainly just bought it to support GGG.

was better IMO..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Nov 24, 2014, 10:09:21 AM
BLAMT!
Given the very narrow window of availability on this MTX, GGG might want to consider sending out an e-mail to registered players to let 'em know about it. Not only will this inevitably spare some folks who might be taking a time out the disappointment of missing out, it might also remind absent players that PoE is still an active and growing game. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
limited mtx poe 2014
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info