Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 1 - Select the Base Item!

What item type should the community designed unique be on?

Belt
207736.41%
Flask
83314.6%
Gloves
128322.49%
Amulet
151126.49%
Poll closed
Ever wanted to design a unique item for Path of Exile? Here's your chance! With this community designed unique project each week you'll have a chance to vote on a series of choices to design a new unique! From base item selection all the way to art and flavor text you guys get to work with GGG to make a brand new item!

In a special event ZiggyD and the GGG team will be working with the community to create a new unique item design. Here is a video from ZiggyD explaining the choices for the first vote.

Edit: Voting has now closed. Updates on the next stage of the voting will be coming soon.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Nov 23, 2014, 10:00:06 PM
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2016, 12:49:53 AM
Happy voting, really curious to see what you guys choose!

Now... I know I'm supposed to be impartial here but how can anyone not choose the most redundant item slot in a pants-less society?

#BeltforHeavyWeightChampionofWraeclast

Although a new flask could be super interesting...

And there's so much possibility with Amulets...

And new unique gloves could come in handy....

Update: Just been given some additional info re: belts that might help you guys decide. There are already 1-2 rustic sash uniques coming up in patches soon.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
Last edited by ZiggyD on Nov 21, 2014, 4:54:58 PM
Oh snap just like d3 I actually liked what D3 did haha good you guys caught this too =o community making a unique.

But please community DON'T GO CRYING IF IT'S FUCKING OP -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 20, 2014, 10:40:11 PM
Did you take this idea from MTG?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 21, 2014, 5:48:12 PM
More unique flasks!
Neat idea!

Also, poll dev hax!
Rustic Sash, go!
New Belt Incoming!

Very cool idea.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Oh snap just like d3 I actually liked what D3 did haha good you guys caught this too =o community making a unique.

"
Disrupted wrote:
Did you take this idea from MTG?

I really wanted to run one of these for ages after seeing how Wizards did theirs for MTG. We were planning it a few years ago but then ran the Diamond Unique stuff instead. Blizzard later ran a successful community unique promotion that people also really enjoyed.

ZiggyD is running this one using a Diamond unique that another supporter donated for the cause. Thanks guys!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yay :O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info