[Mirror Service] Blood Talisman, 600 pDPS Crit. Foil, Onslaught Boots & more!

"
bartfart86 wrote:

super easy and smooth service. I'm on SC and he was able to take care of the mirror service with care and amazing customer service!

Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words, you've been a pleasure to deal with. Enjoy the amulet!

Bump!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!

First item I've ever mirrored, extremely happy with it and Celery was excellent dealing with.
Definitely recommend people to use this service if they need the very top end of Amulets.
"
jeppesu wrote:

First item I've ever mirrored, extremely happy with it and Celery was excellent dealing with.
Definitely recommend people to use this service if they need the very top end of Amulets.

GG!

edit: Also, if BV Pathfinders won't get nerfed into oblivion next patch or I would like to reserve the first mirror on the hubris :^) it's all over
Last edited by Johnny_Annihilation on Nov 8, 2016, 6:33:10 AM

Easy service. HC to SC et parle français en plus que demander de plus hehe :p

Merci man !

(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
"
jeppesu wrote:

Thanks Jeppesu, as usual it's a pleasure dealing with you.

"
GG!

edit: Also, if BV Pathfinders won't get nerfed into oblivion next patch or I would like to reserve the first mirror on the hubris :^) it's all over

Johnny! Noooo!

"

Easy service. HC to SC et parle français en plus que demander de plus hehe :p

Merci man !

Merci à toi Don_Mateo, super smooth trade!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
hi want to mirror your amulet
Bump!
Bump!

Finally got it. I'm on standard but Celery was able to take care of the service smoothly. Would recommend to anyone. Very easy transaction!
"
LBJames wrote:

Finally got it. I'm on standard but Celery was able to take care of the service smoothly. Would recommend to anyone. Very easy transaction!

Thank you, the pleasure was mine!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info