[Mirror Service] Blood Talisman, 600 pDPS Crit. Foil, Onslaught Boots & more!

Bump!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
It has happened.

Now I'm the proud owner of a copy of the sweetest piece of jewellery that has ever existed on Hardcore. Thank you Celery and Fumble!
"
Hartree wrote:
It has happened.

Now I'm the proud owner of a copy of the sweetest piece of jewellery that has ever existed on Hardcore. Thank you Celery and Fumble!

Thank you Hartree! Sad to see that like mine back then, your copy did not exactly spend a lot of time on Hardcore either. I hope you enjoyed it still!

Bump for Blood Talisman!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
"
Broccolini wrote:
Thank you Hartree! Sad to see that like mine back then, your copy did not exactly spend a lot of time on Hardcore either. I hope you enjoyed it still!

Bump for Blood Talisman!

Sad to see that hartree, i hope indeed you enjoyed it while it lasted.
ign Fumble.
Bump!
Reverted the amulet to its 5 properties Life version, threw 5 eternals at it and this happened:

Bump! Next step, hitting the Vampire's (5-6% Life Leech) prefix...
Mirrored it last night couldnt be happier.

Hello sir )

I just meet old best friend shield dragon aegis archon in standart forum (

please to make apocalypse guard archon new best friend shield )

tankyou and goodbye )
"
Melanzana wrote:

Thanks a lot Melanzana! I'm glad to see it's still verified as well may it last longer than the previous two!

"
Hello sir )

tankyou and goodbye )

Well... 1 Eternal for T1 ES %, 1 Eternal for T1 Cold Res %, 2 Divines for 3 perfect suffixes, 2 Eternals for Tora's mod, 1 Divine for 118% ES and 145 # ES, 3 Eternals for T1 Hybrid % and here we are apparently:

"
Broccolini wrote:
"
Melanzana wrote:

Thanks a lot Melanzana! I'm glad to see it's still verified as well may it last longer than the previous two!

"
Hello sir )

tankyou and goodbye )

Well... 1 Eternal for T1 ES %, 1 Eternal for T1 Cold Res %, 2 Divines for 3 perfect suffixes, 2 Eternals for Tora's mod, 1 Divine for 118% ES and 145 # ES, 3 Eternals for T1 Hybrid % and here we are apparently:

Holy hell that shield. Grats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info