[Elïte] Elite Pack // Temp League Only // Discord Required // Recruiting 4 Metamorph

We're not very active, cause this league was kinda vanilla. But we're still recruiting cool peeps to join us for the next awesome league!
On my command, unleash hell.
Still recruiting for Torment, and looking for players for when the next temp league starts.
Need a guild to finish the torment league with? Join us! Then you'll have a guild waiting for you when the new league starts!
If you're only into playing softcore temp leagues, then join us! We're very active in the beginning of new leagues. Quality of the league depends on activity through the whole thing! Join now for a good time! :)
To the top!
bump

We don't require but we also have Teams peak for guildies only. Very friendly Guide that helps out we needed. We got both Pros and beginners.

As stated before Quality of the league depends on activity through the whole thing!

Back to the top with you!
Come join us!
Have questions? We have answers! Find out if EP is the place for you.
Bumpity bump!

Come check out EP! We're still growing, looking for new active players! We try to dominate every temp league! Mapping, challenges, atziri, socializing, etc etc. We have it all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info